Thread: Come along with me to the "Barren Heights"

Default Come along with me to the "Barren Heights"

That was a thought that came to mind this morning, so I looked up "Barren Heights" and found these:

Barren Heights' in the Bible
    Isa 41:18
    Tools
    I will open rivers on [the] barren heights and fountains in [the] midst of [the] valleys. I will make [the] wilderness like a pool of water and [the] land of dryness like springs of water.
    LEB, HCSB, ISV

Verse Concepts
    Isa 49:9
    Tools
    saying to the {prisoners}, "Come out!" to those who [are] in darkness, "Show yourselves!" they shall feed {along} [the] ways, and their pasturage [shall be] on all [the] barren heights.
    LEB, HCSB

Verse Concepts
    Jer 3:2
    Tools
    "Lift up your eyes at [the] barren heights, and see where you have not been ravished. Beside the roads you sat for them like an Arab in the desert, and you have defiled [the] land with your fornication and with your wickedness.
    LEB, HCSB, ISV

Verse Concepts
    Jer 3:21
    Tools
    "A voice [is] heard on [the] barren heights, the weeping of the pleas for mercy of the children of Israel, because they have perverted their way, they have forgotten Yahweh their God.
    LEB, HCSB, ISV

Verse Concepts
    Jer 4:11
    Tools
    At that time it will be said to this people and to Jerusalem, "{A hot wind from the barren heights} in the desert, {in the direction of} the daughter of my people, not to winnow and not to cleanse,
    LEB, HCSB, ISV

Verse Concepts
    Jer 7:29
    Tools
    Shear your hair and throw [it] away, and lift up a lament on the barren heights, for Yahweh has rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.'
    LEB, HCSB, ISV

Verse Concepts
    Jer 12:12
    Tools
    Upon all [the] barren heights in the desert destroyers have come, for [the] sword of Yahweh devours, from [one] end of [the] land to the [other] end of the land, there is no peace for all flesh.
    LEB, HCSB, ISV

Verse Concepts
    Jer 14:6
    Tools
    And wild asses stand on [the] barren heights, they gasp [for] breath like the jackals. Their eyes fail because there is no vegetation."
    LEB, HCSB

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

thank you for your research, many get these in thought and dreams, but do not seek out their meaning...................I have search scriptures many times when I thought enter my gray matter, and usually it reveals another mystery hidden in the book.. I will do my own research after you have marked the path..thanks again