Thread: On the threshold of escalating End Time Events....

Lightbulb On the threshold of escalating End Time Events....

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)

December 2, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My son, you are blessed that you will have a priest at your refuge during the troubled time. It will be a blessing to have daily Mass during the tribulation. You will also have a priest to hear Confessions as well. You have heard your priest friend tell you that he will be building his second monastery during the troubled time. He also sees a blank for going to conferences after February. Since he will start building his second monastery about June of next year, you could see more signs of the tribulation coming very soon. My Warning has to happen before the tribulation, so all sinners will have a chance to be saved from their sins. My people need to be prepared in their souls with frequent Confession so they are ready to meet Me in their Warning at their mini-judgment. It is good that you have your refuge prepared to receive My faithful when I give them the word to come. Be watchful of the worldly events, because the one world people are doing everything to try and remove your President from office. I love all of My people, and I will be sending My angels to protect My refuges and the people in them. Have no fear of the evil ones, because My power is greater.”

While the above message of December 2nd does not identify the ‘priest friend‘ who received the message or vision about what appears to be February 2020, the fact that the reference is contained within a message to John Leary provides some consolation to those of us who have followed Mr. Leary’s messages for some time.

It seems to suggest that after several delays (cf. Jer 18:6-10; 2 Kgs 20:1-6), we find ourselves on the threshold of escalating End Times events culminating in the 2nd coming of Jesus in glory. Indeed, recent and ongoing events: within the Church, within the world economy, of geopolitical nature, of geophysical, meteorological and cosmic nature, and of technological nature collectively indicate this to be so.

The message above considered in the light of the few that follow seem to indicate that the referenced ‘priest friend’ might be Fr. Michel Rodrique who has traveled with and spoken with Mr. Leary. Fr. Michel has built his first monastery and is working on the second.

Additional relevant messages via John Leary:

August 1, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My son, you were instrumental in gathering these theology books from Fr. Fraat’s house, and you gave them to Fr. Michel for his English library. Your priest friend could use this English library to help his seminarians in teaching theology in English. Fr. Michel will be with you in his attempts to get enough money to build his second monastery. Pray that his second monastery could get started soon, because you are approaching the tribulation.”

August 2, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My people, you can see in the vision how plans for the second monastery were about to be fulfilled. The money for the materials has been donated, and the procedures for building it are being worked on. It is part of this plan to obtain the materials for the monastery, as you are seeing in the vision. If this second monastery is to be built during the tribulation, then the people who come to this refuge and My angels will be needed to finish the construction. Give praise and thanks to Me for all I am doing to help Fr. Michel prepare the priests for the end times.”

August 8, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My son, you have been called to share some important missions with Fr. Michel in several places this fall. Your time for speaking is getting short before events may lead to My calling you to the safety of My refuges.I told you how evil your society is getting, and I will be separating the good people in My refuges from the bad people. Once you are at My refuges, I will bring My punishment down on the evil people to destroy them, and cast them into hell. After My Warning you will have six weeks to convert your families to the faith. Those people, who believe in Me, will have My angels place crosses on their foreheads. Only those people with a cross on their forehead will be allowed into My refuges.”

October 10, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My son, I thank you for keeping up your traveling to spread My messages in your talks, even when you have had some challenges in fixing your venues. You also have been working hard to prepare your refuge with some of your upgrades of getting a water well, and more solar panels. Now you had to store your friends food from her closed refuge. Keeping up both missions has been a challenge along with your family help. You and others also have been helping My priest sons of Fr. Michel, Fr. Moreta, and Fr. Boniface with their missions. You will have graces in heaven for your ‘yes’ to My requests.”

End of messages

Eyes on! And keep buckled up…

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Via John Leary(yet to be approved)

Friday, December 20, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My people, you are going to see some unusual events that could shock people with the severity of the destruction. You have heard of a large meteor that fell in Russia and it wiped out many pine trees. This coming meteor will be on the same scale, and it will shock people with the amount of damage it will cause.Do some research on this event in Russia, because this is about to be repeated.”

Note: Tunguska explosion (June 30, 1908 ) knocked down 80 million trees over an area of 830 square miles. The shock wave from the blast would have measured 5.0 on the Richter magnitude scale. The fireball was 50 to 100 meters wide and it produced 185 times more energy than the Hiroshima atomic bomb.

December 23, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My people, I am warning you that your money system, as you know it, is about to crash. I have been telling you about the cashless society and the mark of the beast with chips in the body. You will soon see your coins and cash dollars coming to a close.Getting rid of the cash in your society will be the first step. After that, your credit and debit cards will be your only means of purchasing things. You also will be seeing only credit cards or ‘easy’ passes required for driving on your main highways.The next step will be mandatory chips in the body for all of your buying and selling. The one world people will soon outlaw gold and silver ownership because they want to control your lives as their servants.These chips will eventually control your minds and souls, so refuse to take any chips in the body. Once the governments require mandatory chips in the body, this will be one of your signs to come to the protection of My refuges. You will have My Warning for your souls before you are forced to come to My refuges. Be prepared with frequent Confession, and trust in Me to defeat your enemies.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Comment re: ‘eve of the final decade’ : You will recall that as there was no year zero, the new decade on the Julian calendar begins on Jan 1, 2021.

Via Ned Dougherty(yet to be approved)

Jan 3, 2020 - St Michael Archangel

January 3, 2020@ 12:38pm - First Friday 2020

St Rosalie's Eucharistic Chapel, Hampton Bays, New York

St Michael Archangel

Lo and Behold!

I am Michael the Archangel, and I come to you on the eve of the final decade of the End Times to warn and prepare the peoples of the world for the events that are yet to come. It is imperative now that all of you - who call yourselves the Prayerful Warriors of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ - don the armour of your faith in the Redeemer of All Humanity, the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, who is the one and only Saviour of humanity.

You need to don the armour of the Saviour for in these end times the evil one is at his final stages which makes him even more dangerous, for he will make the gravest of attempts to destroy humanity in these end times.

There are those among you who are in legion with the evil one to destroy humanity. However, there are those of you who have the gift of discernment who are in a position through the power of the Holy Spirit to identify the evil one's minions. It is your responsibility and your obligation in these end times to out these minions to all of the followers of Jesus Christ, so the evil one's minions are no longer in a position to deceive any of you.

It is important in these end times that you also identify the global leaders who are doing the work of satan to destroy humanity. The evilest forces come from and through the UN organization which is in disguise as a Trojan Horse to attempt to control all of humanity on behalf of the evil one and in opposition to your Lord and Saviour, the Redeemer.

It is important that the Prayer Warriors of the Father in Heaven and the Son Jesus Christ partake in all means necessary in these End Times to discern the path necessary for the followers of Jesus Christ to get through these end times safely under the protective arms of the Saviour Jesus.

The world will continue to function amidst global chaos and confusion because the evil one is pulling evil energy from all the demons in hell to attack you both body and soul, so concentrating all your efforts on behalf of the Lord and Saviour now is of paramount importance.

The evil one's greatest tool is to create divisiveness and mistrust between the peoples of the world, and he is succeeding now in attempts to divide you in your own neighborhoods, in your cities and villages, in your country, as well as globally. For the evil one to succeed in destroying the world, he must pit brother against brother, and nation against nation, until the whole world again becomes enflamed in a catastrophic and divisive world war.

You must pray for your leaders to have the discernment to avoid the traps laid out by the evil one to achieve a worldwide conflagration leading to the destruction of humanity. It is only through the prayers and actions of the Prayerful Warriors that such a global disaster can be avoided by mankind.

Most of all, you must focus your attention on the spiritual health and welfare of your loved ones, of those who are closest to you, your family members and friends. Those of you who are filled with the Spirit of the Lord and Saviour, your Redeemer, must reach out now to those close to you before it is too late.

The end times events will continue to increase in velocity now, so you must prepare your loved ones to stay true to your Redeemer. All of you may partake in the future that the Father in Heaven has planned for all of you, so you need to avoid the traps and pitfalls that the evil one is planning.

Your course as Prayerful Warriors is quite simple. Rely solely on Your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for your salvation.

Concentrating all your efforts now on behalf of the Lord and Saviour is of paramount importance, so you will ultimately partake in the New Heaven and the New Earth and the eternal happiness that the Father in Heaven has always planned for you.

Thanks be to God!

Message ended 1:20pm

http://www.endtimesdaily.com/messages-1/jan3-2020-st-michael-archangel

MESSAGE FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA
    DECEMBER 21, 2019

Dearly beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

I BLESS YOU, PEOPLE OF MY SON, EACH ONE OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY.

I come to ask you to pay attention to My Word, as it is the Divine Will that you remain attentive.

BELOVED, PAY ATTENTION! DO NOT BE DISTRACTED!
    ATTENTION, CHILDREN, ATTENTION!

Humanity has entered the moments of greater pain, which will progress with the passing of the years, until, after the Purification, Peace will come to all and be in all.

My children are suffering more frequently from respiratory diseases, which increase, being recurrent and requiring long treatment.

CHILDREN, HAVE YOU NOT ASKED YOURSELVES WHY IT IS THAT YOU SHOULD BE WEAKER FACED WITH RESPIRATORY DISEASES?

Exposure to drastic changes in the climate greatly contributes to your bodies’ being exposed to respiratory complications, but at the same time the hand of man is implicit, spreading chemicals and viruses through the air so that you fall sick more frequently, and these sometimes become mortal for human beings.

Faced with this, you should protect yourselves in order to minimize exposure to white trails when they cover the atmosphere. At the same time, spray the oil of the Good Samaritan on what you have chosen to protect your nose and mouth.

Sick minds of powerful nations are the demons that spread the disease on My children in airplanes.

SHUT YOUR HOMES AND DO NOT EXPOSE YOURSELVES TO THE OPEN AIR WHEN YOU SEE STRANGE FORMS IN THE ATMOSPHERE.

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, a celestial body is approaching from space that will alarm humanity. Do not continue to take My Words in vain and be aware that both the Moon and the Sun hold great influence over the Earth and man.

See the man of science who dismisses the Words that are Divine Will; science has not seen in advance that about which My Son has warned you, so take seriously the Word that I bring to you.

See how the magnetic pole of the Earth is deviating; this causes serious complications for humanity and for science.

IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU DRAW NEAR TO MY SON, EVEN IF YOUR BROTHERS DERIDE YOU. THE WAY OF MY CHILDREN IS A WAY OF GLORY, A WAY OF FAITHFULNESS TO THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, A WAY AGAINST THE CURRENT OF THE WORLD - THE WAY OF “ALREADY, BUT NOT YET”.

Remain attentive; volcanic activity increases, as do earthquakes, because the faults that surround much of the Earth are in constant motion, causing them to fracture and to influence each other, augmenting their force and my children’s suffering.

I invite you to remain spiritually prepared. It is necessary that you, People of My Son, be the lights that attract the gaze of the Father to the Earth, so that He sees His faithful in a time of Adoration.

BELOVED CHILDREN OF MY IMMACULATE HEART,BE FAITHFUL TO MY SON, WORSHIP HIM AND SEE HIM IN EACH BROTHER AND SISTER; AS MY SON’S PEOPLE YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Keep in mind that the Mercy of My Son is Infinite and that you are the apple of His Eye (cf. Dt 32:10b).

Pray, love My Son, do not forget that you are His People and will never be abandoned by Him.

Pray for yourselves, for your brothers and sisters, for all humanity.

My Maternal Love helps you, and every cry of yours means that I immediately go looking to assist you.

DO NOT FEAR, I AM YOUR MOTHER; MY SON HAS ENTRUSTED EACH ONE OF YOU TO ME.

I keep you in My Immaculate Heart.

Mother Mary

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

NB: We have multiple visionaries at the same point in time with the same message ......"The times have arrived and will escalate, now."

MESSAGE FROM SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA (yet to be approved)
    JANUARY 19, 2020

Beloved People of God:

WITH GRATITUDE TOWARDS THE MOST HOLY TRINITY, I CALL YOU NOT TO WAIT TO CONVERT.

Our Queen and Mother of all creation invites you to take this step NOW!

I see the demons confronting man, inducing failures, disappointments, touching the human ego in order to make you lose your peace, Faith, trust and leave you in despair, the aim being that you feel abandoned by Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.

You are in an instant of fierce battle between good and evil (cf. Gn 3:6). Good progresses discreetly while evil unleashes itself at everything and against everything, sweeping away in its path whatever may be an impediment to its damaging plans; it raises its voice, it has stopped creeping, now it spots its prey from afar and attacks them when it sees that they are spiritually fragile in some respect.

People of God, you live in the world but are not of the world (cf. I Jn 2:15), yet you very easily forget this, especially when you suffer some spiritual discouragement: you act like who those who are of the world, forgetting that, forming part of the Mystical Body of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, you must work and act with decorum, even if you are overcome by pain.

YOU HAVE NOT YET ENTERED INTO DESOLATION, THEREFORE YOU NEED TO BE STRONG, CREATURES OF FAITH, FULFILLERS OF THE DIVINE WILL, AND NOT STUMBLE, IN ORDER THAT YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN CONTINUITY IN THE CALLING THAT EACH PERSON HAS: BEING WORTHY CHILDREN OF THE KING (cf. Jn 1:12-13).

The earth shakes fiercely, causing humanity to feel fearful and therefore to look up in search of an answer that man has within himself, due to the distance that he maintains towards the Most Holy Trinity.

As a generation you must pray and put prayer into practice, receive the Body and Blood of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ and put that Communion into practice, otherwise acts do not bear fruit, acts are scattered on arid terrain and the human being will not bear fruits of Eternal Life. For this you must first prepare yourselves, properly repent of wrong committed and make a firm purpose of amendment so that you do not fall back into the same sinful acts.

As the People of God, you know full well that Satan, proud and arrogant, fights against you and does not warn you (cf. I Peter 5:8-9), since he works in the smallest details, in those that are imperceptible for you, and in this way, wounding your "ego", he brings his task to fulfilment and you do not recognize it. People of God, spiritual arrogance, spiritual pride, is the greatest evil of the children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, and it will be this evil that will lead part of humanity to defect because of not recognizing their mistakes and for not placing charity with one’s fellow man and fraternal Love above all else (cf. I Jn 2:26; Rom 12:16; Prov 8:13).

Do not seek Our King and Lord Jesus Christ in ways that He has not indicated to you for finding him rightly. The person who is curious, the one who wishes to reach the unknown, will find a heavier cross, a burden that they were not carrying, and they will falter, stagger, until they become a creature that through merits is worthy of Divine Mercy.

The People of God need to strengthen themselves and increase their Faith, to seek unity and not separate themselves from the humble, because many people will come who will appear very wise and who will make great speeches; they will present you eloquently with innovations in all areas of life, but they are messengers of Satan who have been sent to lead you away from the true path that leads to Eternal Life.

There are no methods for achieving holiness - it is continuous, arduous work, the effort to be more humble and thus to be able to be regarded with Mercy by God. It is not the haughty but the humble, not the one who humiliates but the one who surrenders with humility, it is not the one who denies forgiveness but the one who forgives with humility, not the one who crushes their neighbor but the one who stands up and welcomes their neighbor with love, it is not the learned but the one who is humbly enlightened by the Holy Divine Spirit, who will obtain Mercy from God.

People of God, you must not wait – convert, do not accept false worldly idols, do not fall into temptation, BE FAITHFUL AT THIS MOMENT MORE THAN AT OTHER MOMENTS.

PEOPLE OF GOD, YOU WERE IMPATIENT AND WERE COMPLAINING THAT THE ANNOUNCED EVENTS WERE NOT ARRIVING: NOW BE PERSEVERANT AND DO NOT FALL, AS THE FORCE OF THE EVENTS WILL MAKE YOU WAKE UP.

Pray, People of God, pray for perseverance.
    Pray, People of God, pray for Faith.
    Pray, People of God, pray for unity.

Continue in faithfulness towards the true Magisterium of the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, be faithful!

You will say: on this day there is sunshine and it warms us, and the rain will come without you expecting it; you will say: we have water and let us use it, and contamination will come without you expecting it; in this place there are no diseases, and plagues will affect large areas: they will travel through the air - and this I have mentioned -, they will travel, they will spread through the air through airplanes. TERRORISM DOES NOT ONLY ACT ON THE GROUND, BUT IN THE AIR.

People of God, pray the Holy Rosary and cry out to Our Queen and Mother to hold you by Her Hand, and do not turn away from Our Queen and Mother; stay in Divine Hands so that you do not be led astray by developments that will surprise you.

YOU WILL BEAR FRUIT, EVEN IF IT SEEMS NOT TO BE THE CASE, IF YOU KEEP BEING FAITHFUL TO OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST.
    People of God, may loneliness not overwhelm you: you are loved by the Most Holy Trinity; may loneliness not overwhelm you: you are loved by Our Queen and Mother; may loneliness not overwhelm you: we protect and accompany you; invoke us, children of God - we are constantly watching you.

Be strong, stand firm, you are not helpless, live true life, live BY AND FOR GOD.

DO NOT FEAR, DO NOT FEAR, DO NOT FEAR!
    YOU ARE THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYES.
    BE STRONG, PEOPLE OF GOD!
    WHO IS LIKE GOD?
    THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD.
    Saint Michael the Archangel

End of message.

[Cub: Refer to the following re: The Woman Clothed with the Sun protecting her children: www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm
    www.call2holiness.org/Maryqueenandqueenmother/MaryQueenandQueenMother.htm

Also, see:
    The Whore of Babylon
    www.call2holiness.org/WhoreofBabylon/WhoreofBabylon.htm

Brother Enoch – yet to be approved
    http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/english.html

Feb 13, 2020
    Call of Mary, Help of the Christians, to the People of God.
    Message to Enoch.

Epidemics, viruses and plagues, are spreading throughout the creation

"My Beloved Children, the Peace of my Lord be with you all and my Maternal Protection, always accompany you.

Little children, epidemics, viruses and plagues, are spreading throughout the creation; many of these diseases of viruses are being created in laboratories and sponsored by the Illuminati Elites at the service of the New World Order. These foundations at the service of my adversary have been given millions of dollars for the creation of all kinds of diseases of viruses in laboratories, which are spreading in the airspace of many nations; these lethal viruses have as purpose to decimate much of the world's population, especially the population of the so-called third-world countries.

My Children, very soon viruses of diseases and plagues, created in laboratories and scattered in the air, will be activated by the climate change that your planet is suffering from. Heat will activate the viruses that are being spread in the air. The children and the elderly population will be the most affected. The children and the elderly have become a burden to the rulers of many nations, because they are not productive. Millions of viruses of diseases that had already been eradicated, are being genetically modified to be more resistant and to cause more harm to the population of the poorer nations. The antidote to these disease viruses will only be handled by the Illuminati elites; only in some nations the antidote will be spread in the air.

People of God, fear not, make use of the natural remedies that Heaven has sent you through our Messengers,so that you can counteract the harmful effects of these viruses of diseases that are about to hit and to decimate the world's population. That all the People of God may have the
    Manual of Natural Remedieshandy, so that when the plagues, epidemics and pandemics come, they may not harm you, your families, or your communities. The Medicine of Heaven, will rid you of these plagues, epidemics and pandemics, which are about to come.

Little children, make abundant water, salt and oil be blessed and exorcised, for these sacramentals will be of great help to you in those days. Again I say unto you, do not let go of my Rosary because it is your greatest spiritual protection,for the days of anguish and of desolation that are coming. Therefore comply, my little ones, with all the instructions that Heaven is sending you so that you may emerge victorious during the time of purification that is about to begin.

May the Peace of God remain in you.

Your Mother, Mary The Help of Christians.

Make my children my messages be known to all mankind."

Jan 31, 2020
    Call of Mary the Mystical Rose to the People of God.
    Message to Enoch.

The time of trials is starting for you

"Dear Little Children, may the Peace of my Lord be with all of you and my Maternal Protection always accompany you.

Little children, the struggle between good and evil grows stronger; the sin and evil of this humanity, give strength to the spirit of evil. The tribulations have already begun, and all that departs from God will be a risk of being lost; darkness already covers the earth and very few lamps are lit with prayer that light up at night.

Souls who repair and console, watch with Me during night hours, especially in the early morning; repairing for the sinners of this world and consoling my Son, who remains sad in all Tabernacles for the ingratitude of this sinful humanity! Unite in prayer with Me, by asking for my humble Intercession and also by asking for the Intercession of Our Beloved Prince Michael and that of the Celestial Armies of Archangels and Angels. I ask you children of mine, humbly, that you multiply the cenacles of prayer, reparation and consolation during nighttime, because it is during the hours of darkness and of obscurity, where my adversary becomes stronger due to the lack of prayer. Don't forget to be protected with your Spiritual Armor (1), reinforced with Psalm 91. Remember that you are in a spiritual battle and you cannot stay without protection; again, I remind you, that your battle is not with the people of the flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the rulers of this dark world, against the spirits of the evil that roam the air. (Ephesians 6, 12)

Little children, your prayer, fasting and penance, by being in God's Grace, weakens the forces of evil; offer your sacrifice for all the sinners of this world and especially for those souls most in danger of being condemned. The hours of reparation and of consolation to my Son at night, snatch many souls from the kingdom of darkness; these nightly cenacles of reparation and of consolation are terror for demons; that is why, little children, you must spread them across the five continents so that my adversary loses power during night hours.

My children, the time of trials is starting for you; be prepared because difficult days will come to you, where you will be tested like gold is tested in the fire; bad news, calamities, natural disasters, scarcity, pests, viruses, drought, hunger, suffering and death, it is what is about to come to humanity. Trials that you will only overcome if you are clinging to God and united to Me, through the prayer of my Holy Rosary; your faith will be tested, the universe of your mind will be shocked just as my Son, the devil will tempt and mortify you , in order to test your faith , trust and fidelity to God . I say unto you , my little ones that only those who persevere will attain the crown of life and will be able to inhabit the New Creation . Do not be afraid, People of God ; if you come to Me , your Mother, I will protect you with my Holy Rosary and hide you in my Immaculate Heart , so that these days of Divine Justice , that are beginning , may pass by you like a dream.

Remain in the Peace of my Lord .

Your Mother, Mary, the Mystical Rose .

Let my messages be known to all mankind ."

Jan 27, 2020
    Call of God the Father to His Faithful People.
    Message to Enoch.

You must prepare for the coming of the time of My Justice

"My people, My Inheritance, My Peace be with you.

My children, the shortening of the days coupled with the wickedness and sin of this humanity of these end times, have accelerated the time of My Justice. The tribulations are already starting and when you are going to be most distressed, the day of My Warning will come; as Father of mankind, it gives Me pain that I have to bring My Justice upon you to restore the order and the law, but this humanity has not accepted My Mercy; every day sin and evil increase more. If the time of My Justice does not come soon, my Creation risks to be lost, due to the pride and the longing for power of many kings of this world.

My people, you must prepare for the coming of the time of my Justice, stay in alert and vigilant, do not neglect prayer or the praise; may your faith remain steadfast in spite of the suffering and of calamities you will have to go through. The coming of My Warning is imminent,for that, you must be spiritually prepared so you will not suffer in your journey through eternity; make a good confession of life and feed yourselves with the Body and the Blood of my Beloved Son, the Divine Lamb of God. This is so that when you come to My Supreme Tribunal you may be irreproachable.

Do not let go of the Rosary of my Beloved Daughter, your Mother Mary, because she intercedes for all her children and especially for all the devotees of the Holy Rosary who help her rescue so many souls.Pray to your Guardian Angel and to the Blessed souls, for they also intercede for you; remain in Communion with God, that your passage through eternity may be your greatest joy.

My people, my Creation cries out: Justice, Justice, for it can't stand so much outrage from the hand of man; the fury of all the elements of nature is about to wake up and it will be millions of souls that are going to be lost, because they have not wanted to heed the calls of Heaven calling for conversion. All the earth is at the point of beginning to shudder and it will not stop until the time of My Justice ends. Pain, panic and fear everywhere, will seize humanity and there will be no one who is going to listen to her. My people, you do not have to be afraid, prayer, fasting and penance, united with your faith, will be your greatest strength to help you endure the time of My Justice.

When the earth will be in pain, pray and praise the Glory of God and everything will pass without causing you any fear. You must have already placed your Spiritual Armor (1), day and night, making it extended to your children and family members in this time. Seal yourselves with the Blood and the Wounds of my Beloved Son and seal your families and homes day and night, so that you may be well protected. Do not forget the Ichthys (symbol) at the front door of your homes and in each room; may all be Sealed with the Blood and the Wounds of my Son, so that when the Angel of my Justice passes over, he does not touch the People of God with his Sword. Comply then Children of mine with these instructions, for the time of my Justice is starting and there is no way back.

Remain in My Peace, My People, My Inheritance.

Your Father, Yahweh, Lord of Creation.

Make my messages known to all mankind, My Children."

Jan 23, 2020
    Call from Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament to His faithful people.
    Message to Enoch.

Natural disasters, drought, viruses and diseases, are about to unleash.

"My Peace be with you, My children.

Beloved children, the time is getting shorter and shorter, days, months and years are passing by faster;
    The length of time is about to reach the 12-hour limit, and from that point going forward the time of My Justice will begin.

The fury of nature is about to awake and there will be no safe place in any corner of the earth; natural disasters, drought, viruses and diseases, are about to unleash and this humanity remains numbed by sin. Poor sinful humanity, if he does not wake up from his lethargy and returns to God as soon as possible, surely, he is going to be lost forever! The time of pain for humanity is beginning and there is already no turning back; bad news is about to start and following one after another; this humanity will not finish to get up that another calamity will be coming upon.

Signs and signals are becoming more noticeable in the whole Creation, Heaven is exhausting all resources to save the greatest number of souls, but this ungrateful humanity continues to turn its back on God's calls. My people, the days of the great trial are approaching, stand firm in the faith so that you may overcome them; your faith and trust in God will be tested; those will be days of despair where the enemy of your soul and its hosts of evil will prove you. You will cry out to Heaven and you will not find any answer, those will be days of spiritual aridity. In the passage through the desert you will be tempted and only those who persevere in the faith will be able to overcome the trial. Read my Holy Word, meditate it and record it both in your mind and in your heart, because it is a Sword of Double Blade, which will defend you from the temptation and the deception of the enemy of your soul.

My children, feed yourselves as much as you can of My Body and of My Blood, that you may be spiritually well strengthened so that you may withstand the days of trial that are coming.Take advantage of these days in which I am still in your midst, for the days where I will no longer be in My Tabernacles are approaching, and then you will say like Mary of Magdala: where have they taken the Body of my Lord?

My little ones, the persecutions of My Faithful People and the desecration to My Houses have already begun; signs that announce to you that the time of darkness has begun;therefore be alert and vigilant with your lamps lit with prayer, that you may light up the coming darkness. Remain in My Peace and in My Love and do not be afraid; I will not abandon you; My Mother will be the Tabernacle where you will meet Me in those days of darkness and spiritual aridity. That nothing and no one separate you from Me.

Remain in my Peace, Children of mine.

Your Beloved, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.

Let my messages be known to all mankind, Flock of Mine."

Jan 14, 2020
    Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His Flock.
    Message to Enoch.

The world is about to enter the great turmoil

"My Peace be with you, Sheep of my Flock.

Flock of mine, the dawn of a new morning will soon dispel the darkness; New Heavens, a New Earth, and a New Creation, within the Divine Will are ready to replace this world as you know it. Every day you enter deeper into the time of my Parusia, my Second Coming; I truly say unto you, that before this happens, you must first pass through the desert of purification, in order for you to be worthy to be in my presence in my New Creation.

Flock of mine, the world is about to enter the great turmoil; revolts and civil wars will intensify, due to social injustices existing in many nations. The anxiety for power of many rulers will spark wars between nations; peoples will be fighting against peoples, there will be hunger and natural disasters, it will be the beginning of pains for humanity. This will be another sign that will announce that my next coming is near.

My flock, evil already walks among you and it is spreading its tentacles, this humanity with its sin and wickedness, every day strengthens it more; darkness is taking over this world, the vast majority of humanity drift like a rudderless ship. They do not want to attend or listen to my calls, they are a race of tick heads; the eternal death will come to them suddenly, if they keep turning their backs on me and not their face.

The shadow of evil is spreading for so much evil and sin, I remind you again, that you must be well protected with your Spiritual Armor (1), worn morning and night, so that evil cannot harm you.The servants of evil creep around and they are dressed in sheepskin, looking for my sheep to make them fall off the cliff. Be very careful flock of mine and do not open your heart to anyone, for not everyone who says, Lord, Lord, comes from me. You are already in the midst of wolves, be very careful and examine the spirits, asking for much discernment from my Holy Spirit, especially when someone strange comes near you seeking your companionship or friendship.Read my Holy Word in Matthew 24 and Daniel 12, so that you may understand what had been written about these times and they are already being fulfilled. Again, I say unto you, stand firm in the faith, that nothing and no one will deceive you.

A year of great social, moral, spiritual and material upheavals, beginning of pains for humanity; be prepared, and do not fear, for not a single one of your hair will be lost, like a branch remains united to the Vine. My Peace I leave you, My Peace I give you.

Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Master, Jesus the Good Shepherd of all times.

Let my messages be known to all mankind, sheep of My Flock."

(1) Re: Spiritual Armor (1), refer to: www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/spiritualarmour.html
    www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/Spiritual%20Armor%20English%20Complete.pdf

Message via Christina Gallagher (yet to be approved by the Church)
    February 2, 2020 during flight to New York.

Jesus said, "The Holy Angels of Heaven rejoice with you that the ones I have chosen have responded to My Will. (Jesus then gave a private message.)

O people of the Americas and of the world, prepare yourselves for what you have drawn down upon yourselves. You have not only denied Me but you have elevated him who is evil in all his works.
    O people of sorrow, your sorrow will be great! Why have you surrendered to all that is not of Me, in the deepest, darkest way that pierces My Heart the most?O little ones, in your unity of prayer you say your prayer is great and you say you fast. Yes, I receive the fast of many, yet there are many who do not fulfil what they say. Empty words are all that they say. I ask you to hasten your work so that it can be raised up before Me and in that way I can extend My Mercy and I can respond to the desire of your heart for good.

Woe to the man that desires to mock Me, his Saviour and turn to the man of woe who only bears evil and you permit yourself to unite with such! What do you learn from My Mercy when all that you seek is the fruits of the world in deepest darkness? Look at your world in its depraved state. I want you to take to heart why it is time for My Justice. My Justice will extend throughout the whole world because it is a purification of the evil and darkness that you have embraced and sought to benefit you. It is because of this destructive course you are following that you leave Me no choice but to destroy all the evil that is polluting your heart, all the evil you have submitted to and allowed to plunder your heart.

All the abnormal happenings that you see taking place throughout the world is little in comparison with all My Justice which is to befall the world.

The plundering of the innocents in abortion
    has left the hearts that seek such, nothing less than an open door to the seduction of satan for the destruction of what is a gift from Me.

Woe to you, lifeless man, repent, repent! For I will soon be upon you when darkness will descend upon your world in a way that scientists cannot explain for it will be I, who created and redeemed you - for My Father and I are one and My Holy Spirit in union with My Father will bring justice upon all.

My Church that proclaimed Truth now fails to do so
    ... Truth is dissected to a non-existence and I say to those who bear Truth, 'Fear not. Stand up for My Word. Otherwise you deny Me and I will deny you before My Father'

My dear messenger, I experience the reluctance of your heart through your endurance and that of my brother Gerard. You weaken through the depths of the darkness that surrounds you but fear not; I am with you. In the darkest hour I am your Light. How you have pleased Me in the depths of the struggles you have endured. This mission has been difficult but only by being difficult can it permit Me to draw Life to many. I am with you in a special way through My union with the Father in the Holy Spirit. You are constantly overshadowed by My Mother's mantle. You do not understand in your little lives the greatness of what you have permitted Me to do. I implore both of you to fear less what the world and its inhabitants can do to you but pray much for those who are in darkness and do not understand.

How blest are those in New York who have an opportunity to make a place of reparation to appease My Father, for those of you of open heart I invite to come and lay there all your life’s concerns, for there you will be able to draw from the outpouring Mercy that flows from My Sacred Heart. My Mother envelops all those who come there - who come to receive Truth not fantasy but to receive Truth and live it, for only in Me can Mercy flow.

Do not be disturbed by the annoyance of your suitcase being stopped at the airport on your journey to establish the House of Prayer I desire for New York. That is not brought about by My Will. Rejoice, rejoice!. I bless you. Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

The awful things now happening such as wildfires, flooding, storms, illness and all present disasters are nothing to what is to come. I tell you, My people, prepare yourselves. I give you the choice because I love you."

http://www.christinagallagher.org/en/