Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anniversary of Putin's 20 Years in Power

Default Anniversary of Putin's 20 Years in Power

Y2K eve Yeltsin surprised the world by suddenly resigning putting newly appointed PM Putin in control of Russia.

Although not a Tsar in title or ceremony... God's chosen Tsar for the end of the age.

Putin weighs future options as he marks 20 years in power

" MOSCOW - As Russian President Vladimir Putin marks two decades in power, he boasts about his achievements but remains coy about his political future - a reticence that fuels wild speculation about his intentions.

Putin points to the revival of Russia's global clout, industrial modernization, booming agricultural exports and a resurgent military as key results of his tenure that began on Dec. 31, 1999. On that day, Russias first president, Boris Yeltsin, abruptly stepped down and named the former KGB officer his successor, paving the way for his election three months later. "

more at link

https://www.stripes.com/news/europe/...power-1.612922

Putin is the ruler who Nostradamus predicted would arise July 1999.

The year 1999 seven month,
    From the sky will come a great King of terror
    To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois [Mongols?],
    Before after Mars to reign by good fortune.

Century X Quatrain 72

The king Putin has brought back to life is Stalin who [like Genghis Khan's Mongol hordes] destroyed, conquered and ruled much of Europe.

Yeltsin appointed Putin as PM August 9, 1999.

According to the Julian calendar [used by Nostradamus and Russia] which is 13 days behind the current Gregorian calendar, Putin was appointed PM July 1999.

Ah yes the Putin master and his obsession, just as was expected. LOL Geesh what a way to live ones life. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

Ah yes the Putin master and his obsession, just as was expected. LOL Geesh what a way to live ones life. Wow.

August 1993, I had a unique and prophetic dream that a new Tsar would arise in Russia.

I watched for him... Russia's new Tsar.

Then one day I saw Putin for the first time in an August 1999 news video about Yeltsin appointing Putin as PM. The news video only showed Putin briefly. I instantly knew Putin was the one.... Russia's new Tsar.

Ironically, when I bought my first home computer February 2000 and began posting on internet forums... I posted on the "Russia Today" forum and shortly afterwards I was banned for calling Putin "Tsar."

In Putin's autobiography. he said he went to the holy land on business in 1993 [same year as my dream] and had his baptismal cross blessed at the Lord's tomb.

You must admit, Putin has done better with what he started with than we have with what we started with.
    His nation is improving, ours is descending into degeneracy.

Politically, compare Putin to our dimocrat pols, degenerates (buttiplug), demented/senile (biden, sanders), serial liars (warren), and most humorously, all commies!
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Being an ex-KGB boss, Putin is best characterized for exactly what he is - a blood thirsty, Communist bastard serenely plotting was against Europe and the USA.

There is no justification or even a nickel and dime excuse for liking, trusting or believing anything Putin says or does. His greatest ambtion is war and the Western world had better start preparing to fight, soon.

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

Hero or villain, Putin is a major player here at the end of the age.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Hero or villa in, Putin is a major player here at the end of the age.

End of Age? What age are you speaking of? If you think the world is at an end is that what you mean? End of Who's Age. ANd don't give me ANY of that double talk either. Speak in human and laymen's terms. That is IF ya can. LOL