Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Virginia Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Sounds cool. These militia wannabes, look to the skies, and now ground forces and see if you can defeat those that are the real armed forces. LOL What a laugh it is these make believe armed men. A Laugh and a half for sure.

Stateist
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Jan 16 2020 Call Out for CRISIS ACTOR in Virginia..As GOV Declares State of Emergency

Posted on January 16, 2020 by Hal Apeeno
    <noscript><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2PeYUBJXpAw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></noscript>

Hard News TV 2
    Jan 16, 2020
    Virginia has an open casting call right now for “crisis actors”…at the same time a massive pro gun rally is to take place.
    AMISSVILLE. VA – SEEKING ACTORS FOR ONGOING “LIVE” ROLE PLAYING PROJECT – CURRENT – PAID
    LINK: https://www.film.virginia.org/hotline…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Besides the fence and some small tracked vehicles, is anyone watching possible staging areas for men and equipment for "riot" control?
    Is there any underground access to the fenced area?
    Is there a helicoper landing area designated?
    The people need a hundred people constantly monitoring the area.
    And reporting things.
    What if a 1000 people brought small quad-copters to broadcast real time events and disrupt other flying things.
    If the quad-copters were bought with cash, there is little that could be traced to the buyer.
    Finger prints? " I picked it up off the ground when I left the event".
    I am not reading much about pre-event observer details.

Are the people expecting the government to provide Pota-Pottys for the event?
    I would not expect it.

FAA Declares Airspace Over Richmond, VA “National Defense Airspace” Until After Lobby Day

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/01/18/faa-declares-airspace-over-richmond-va-national-defense-airspace-until-after-lobby-day/?fbclid=IwAR02oxMHH-iDYF1Xs0O84UYy-Cv_eHoJE1nFz_bn26VmlNQ3gurRsI-T4Y4

Beware Virginia – A Remarkable Confluence of Events…

Posted on January 18, 2020 by sundance
    There is a remarkable confluence of data-points surrounding a second amendment rally in Virginia this holiday weekend that bear a strong note of caution. Something akin to an astroturf event appears in the background. ♦ Data-points:
    ♦ Billionaire Michael Bloomberg is running for President. Bloomberg has funded the majority of Virginia anti-gun legislators who are now proposing considerable restrictions on lawful gun ownership in the commonwealth.

♦ It is also worth noting in the wake of the astro-turfed Charlottesville narrative, the professional political messaging of the Democrat apparatus, via Joe Biden, proclaimed in April 2019 that Charlottesville represented “the battle for the soul of this nation.”
    If there is one consistent aspect to DNC activists (Occupy Wall Street, Antifa etc.), it’s that they use the same playbook.
    ♦ Provoking civil unrest to achieve political objectives is a well known strategy of the Alinsky wing of the apparatus. ie. “never let a crisis go to waste”; and they are very good at creating the appearance of an organic crisis. It’s usually in hindsight when the astroturf originating the crisis is identified.
    The reason the Antifa mob was able to attack the peaceful marchers was ONLY because the Charlottesville Police were ordered to stand down by the far-left Democratic Mayor and Governor (link)
    As it was noted in the Charlottesville example, the authorities in Virginia purposefully funneled two activist groups together to create the conflict and crisis (‘Unite the Right’ and Antifa). Consider the possibility of the same play-book being deployed this weekend for the second amendment rally at the Virginia capitol.
    Situational Awarness – Take a look at how the authorities in Virginia have literally used chain link fences to fenced-in the current demonstration venue. One entrance, few exits:
    Continue reading →

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    Are the people expecting the government to provide Pota-Pottys for the event?
    I would not expect it.
    Nor would I but I'll wager there are a boatload of 'em down on the border to accommodate the mass of immigrant folk.

A'course that'd be a fed budget deficit item not state.

O.W.

WaPo: Richmond Braces For Enormous Gun Rights Rally

WaPo Editorial Board: Attacks on Virginia’s gun safety efforts are irresponsible overreactions

Know that GoodThinkers across the country and around the world are getting their minds right by absorbing their masters’ narrative in articles such these.
    In the minds of the GoodThinkers, you and your family are already deplorable Nazi white supremacist haters who refuse to progress with the rest of society.
    As such, you are already domestic terrorists needing to be handled harshly by LEOs, politicians, and judges alike.
    And there is nothing you can do to make those GoodThinkers believe otherwise.
    Nothing, that is, except to escape their clutches.