Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Virginia Thread

Deputies Caught on Camera Entering Home after Cutting Wires to Outside Cameras

Lawrence J. Smith
    Jan 22, 2020

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-...7kWEPdWh-7k0EA
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

FEDS ran the so-called “white supremacist” group tied to VA Governor’s false claim that gun owners would stage armed assault on capitol in Richmond

(Natural News) As has been long reported by the independent media, so-called "white supremacist" groups are actually run by the FBI, and it was the FBI that masterminded the actions of a group called "The Base," which provided a pretext for the authoritarian actions of Democrats. In particular, Virginia Gov. Northam invoked the fake threat … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Virginians respond to gun control proposals by purchasing almost 74,000 firearms in December

dcclothesline.com/2020/01/27/v

Anti-Gun Trauma Surgeon Behind Fake Death Threat Connected to Clintons, Biden, Pelosi and Other Top Democrats

Anti-Gun Trauma Surgeon Behind Fake Death Threat Connected to Clintons, Biden, Pelosi and Other Top Democrats

I live close to the Virginia State line. I liked going over there. Nice shopping and couple great restaurants. No more till this foolish bunch gets out of office. I can't vote in Virginia, but my dollars can
    In war, boots; in flight, a place in a boat or a seat on a lorry may be the most vital thing in the world, more desirable than untold millions. In hyperinflation, a kilo of potatoes was worth, to some, more than the family silver; a side of pork more than the grand piano. A prostitute in the family was better than an infant corpse; theft was preferable to starvation; warmth was finer than honour, clothing more essential than democracy, food more needed than freedom.

Virginia Lawmaker Let Off With Warning During DUI Stop

Prominent gun control lawmaker blew a .085, just above the legal limit, according to reports

Virginia Congress Continues Gun Control Frenzy With 9 More Bills, Ignores Massive Protest

This is not a government that represents the people of Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Virginia Lawmaker Let Off With Warning During DUI Stop

Prominent gun control lawmaker blew a .085, just above the legal limit, according to reports

Do you have a link for this?

Quote Originally Posted by vagar View Post
    Do you have a link for this?

This is one of the dozens of links available to PPL with the energy to cut and paste:
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...akers-dui-stop