Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Virginia Thread

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    Lenno, Idaho Bullwinkle, et.al., you sound like you WANT it to blow up. From what I have gleaned from various broadcasts and interviews, the Virginia legislature holds Lobbying Day every year on Martin Luther King, Jr., Day, and gun-owners have been holding a pro-2A rally at it every year. The governor got all spooked by the resistance to the proposed gun laws and went crazy with the security. If ANYONE provokes violence tomorrow, everyone there and all of us will be the losers.

Let's pray for peace in Virginia.
    I don't think they "want" things to go south Grower, but at some point a line has to be drawn and a stand taken, saying "No, we will not back down" to the obvious tyranny coming from the Libs under the "color of law", a phrase I absolutely detest.

Will it be tomorrow? I don't honestly know, but I would prefer my generation face it now, rather than have my grandkids living under some Statist's boot.
    "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here." Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19 , 1775.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://twitter.com/AlissaSkelton
    live feed on the 20th
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Did Northam really say that or is it some meme?

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    Lenno, Idaho Bullwinkle, et.al., you sound like you WANT it to blow up. From what I have gleaned from various broadcasts and interviews, the Virginia legislature holds Lobbying Day every year on Martin Luther King, Jr., Day, and gun-owners have been holding a pro-2A rally at it every year. The governor got all spooked by the resistance to the proposed gun laws and went crazy with the security. If ANYONE provokes violence tomorrow, everyone there and all of us will be the losers.

Let's pray for peace in Virginia.
    No one wants things to blow up, but the possibility of conflict is much higher than ever. Whatever happens, tomorrow is just the first day of the battle. It's not an ordinary game of chess. It's chess with each side having 500 pieces and an infinite amount of moves and potential outcomes.

“Lying Pieces of Shit!” Man at Virginia Gun Rally Interrupts Live MSNBC Broadcast

Atendees upset with media characterizing event as a white supremacist march.

Paul Joseph Watson
    PrisonPlanet.com
    January 20, 2020
    An attendee of today’s pro-gun rally in Richmond, Virginia had a few choice words for MSNBC when he crashed their live broadcast to tell them they’re “lying pieces of shit.”
    An MSNBC reporter was doing a piece to camera about how President Trump was tweeting about the event when an old man appeared in the background to deliver a very clear message.
    “You’re all lying pieces of shit, **** you!” the man exclaimed.

Alex Jones

Pray for peace, prepare for war.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruik View Post
    Pray for peace, prepare for war.
    And Alec Jones has lost it completely, when going some women marge shouting in a mega phone Down With trump. He is a No Good Dude. And it is laughable at best. Sure glad there is no war to prepare for just a bunch of wanna be gun toting fanatics. If they want to fight while carrying a gun Join The Army. LOL

https://www.brighteon.com/6ecdefce-a...1-b7ca91c976b2
    Alex Jones coverage (3 hours)

OFF SET UPDATE: H/t Insty for this elevation shot; assume this crowd density around much of the Northam perimeter:

OFF SET #2: Decent MSM coverage:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vi...#image=BBZ9lzp
    OFF SET #3: UK Daily Mail sez 22,000 in crowd:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true