Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Virginia Thread

Default A genuine tyrant, he obeys no laws but expects others to BOW

Last edited by Lenno; 01-04-2020 at 03:16 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This is How You Know That Virginia’s Second Amendment Sanctuary Movement Has Them Running Scared

by Dan Zimmerman |
    Jan 04, 2020 |
    85 comments

This is how you can tell that the Virginia Second Amendment Sanctuary movement has them really rattled…the Washington Post pays enough attention to run drivel like this. First there’s the economic argument. These crazy gun nuts are going to scare away all of the entrepreneurial lefties with cash — the kind of people we REALLY […]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I do not have even the slightest idea how things will happen...... or not happen with events in Virginia.

I do know this.
    The only thing worse than underestimating an enemy........
    is overestimating your own capabilities

Being old, diabetic and having chronic pain I can not run with the big dogs.
    I could not join some great and noble cause but and can only do what I can for my family.

Hitler is wanting gun confiscation in Va.

https://twitter.com/iheartmindy/stat...73571707588608
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':