Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Antifa Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

ANTIFA leader exposed

Disgraced Lincoln Project Climbs in Bed with Antifa Terrorists

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/07/disgraced-lincoln-project-climbs-bed-antifa-terrorists/

Antifa: History and Tactics | Andy Ngo

Surveillance drone video records Portland Antifa’s “base” at the park in Oregon City shortly before their violent brawl and riot. [MUST SEE VIDEO!]
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...43553395380224

"16 Injured, 3 Seriously, After Planned Detonation Of Seized Illegal Fireworks Ends In Explosion":
    Sixteen people were injured Wednesday evening after a planned detonation of seized illegal fireworks ended in an explosion in South Los Angeles.

The Los Angeles Fire Department said nine LAPD officers were treated and taken to local hospitals in fair condition with minor injuries. One Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives officer was also taken to the hospital with minor injuries.

There were also six civilians, three with serious injuries and three with minor injuries, taken to area hospitals. Names, genders and ages of the injured were not immediately released.

In a tweet, LAPD said "officers were in the process of seizing over 5,000 pounds of illegal fireworks in the area of 27th Street and San Pedro. Some of the fireworks were being stored in our Bomb Squad trailer as a precautionary measure. Unknown at this time what caused an explosion."

Reporters on the scene said immediately before the explosion officers moved them away from the vehicle and yelled, "Fire in the hole," multiple times.
    This one is a real mystery!