Thread: Antifa Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Antifa Thread

AntiFash Gorden, aka Christian Michael Exoo, an ANTIFA extremist and pro dox activist has had his identity revealed after a mass doxxing campaign backfired. He has also been accused of racial discrimination, predatory behavior, blackmail and many other crimes.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Antifa terrorists give tips on how to break into homes during coronavirus pandemic

(Natural News) ANTIFA terrorists are encouraging their followers to commit home invasions during the coronavirus pandemic, with one popular social media account giving tips to activists on how to commit these violent acts. (Article by Shane Trejo republished from BigLeaguePolitics.com) Journalist Andy Ngo, who was once hit in the … [Read More...]

the more that come to my home, less with come to yours...........that is about the best I can do, trying to help people figure this event out and prep has long sense pasted...........................months ago when this bug started out I told folks to look for home invasions to go way up especially when the checks start arriving.........

Well most will get the money Directly deposited into their accounts at the back. Not that many at all with actually Get CECKS in the mail. Sure some will but not that many.