Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Antifa Thread

Volunteer Medic in Seattle’s Autonomous Zone Says CHOP Security Shot at Black Teen Killed in Monday’s Shooting.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...days-shooting/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I watched the Hannity interview last night of the father of the special needs 19 year old who was murdered in the CHOP Zone = as a father it was absolutely heartbreaking!
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

VIDEO: Rioters Set Elk Fountain on Fire in Portland

Infowars.com - July 2, 2020 -
    Portland anarchists continue campaign of destruction under guise of peaceful protests.

The Portland federal courthouse was set on fire by antifa. They’re using powerful projectile fireworks to aim bursts of flames at police and the building.

12:45 AM · Jul 3, 2020
    BLM and the Crips have bought ton of the same fireworks

Independence Day and the 'Woke' Revolution
    Not since the Civil War has Independence Day been celebrated amidst such threats to our country’s political heritage.
    Fri Jul 3, 2020
    [Rumors abound that Antifa=BLM=RevCom terrorists have activated nationally to do as much damage as possible on July 4, using normal fireworks displays as sound and light cover.]
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/07/independence-day

Video: Far-Left Protesters Attack Man Holding Puppy

Paul Joseph Watson - July 3, 2020 -
    Tell other radicals not to record incident.

Portland federal courthouse after

Antifa attack