Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Antifa Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ninja Defense Skills Are Now Portland Mandatory | Antifa Attacks the Wrong Car

Portland has been controlled by Democrats since before the Civil War (1), it was, and remains a central hub for the white slave trade along with CA and Seattle. Antifa is actually fighting FOR the PPL who control the city and said slave trade but because they have been indoctrinated since birth they are less likely than a banana slug to look this up online.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Child rapist arrested at Antifa brawl in Washington state

A convicted child rapist was charged with felony assault stemming from violence at an Antifa and left-wing protest in Olympia, Wash. on Sunday.
    Is he on Thorazine?

Leftists go berserk at protest, surround and smash up car — and it turns out driver has cerebral palsy

https://www.theblaze.com/news/leftists-go-berserk-at-protest-surround-and-smash-up-car-and-it-turns-out-driver-has-cerebral-palsy

Commentary: Antifa’s Most Important Enabler Is Its Legal Arm, the National Lawyers Guild

much lower profile than their enablers within the establishment media and among the more extreme elements of the Democratic Party, the National Lawyers Guild is actually far more important when it comes to keeping Antifa’s program of extreme political violence going.

Made up of thousands of hard-left lawyers spread out in over 150 chapters across the country (not including over 100 student chapters), and funded by giant philanthropists like the Ford Foundation and George Soros, the NLG explicitly and openly coordinates legal action and public relations in support of the Antifa movement. As one chapter states online, the guild’s member-lawyers “understand that legal support is critical in the planning and aftermath of any action,” and “can usually mobilize NLG volunteer lawyers to handle initial court appearances, and . . . often continue to defend activists pro bono.”

https://theminnesotasun.com/2020/03/10/commentary-ant

DHS Report: City of Portland ‘Under Siege for 47 Straight Days’ by Anarchists, ‘Violent Mob’

Portland is Antifa's Base of Operations. Last night Federal Officers changed that:
    https://is2.4chan.org/pol/1595084479763.webm
    Officer butt strokes rioter

Crazed Female Rioter in Portland Strips Naked at Police Line On 50th Night of Violent Chaos in the City

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/crazed-portland-rioter-strips-naked-police-line-50th-night-violent-riots-city/#post-comments

Oregon is the Beaver state after all

Antifa spokeswoman Sinclair admits she is organizing for the abolition of the police & United States ... and so it goes

https://www.brighteon.com/755ce216-7...8-81585e67706e
    Sometimes you have to abandon principles and do what's right.

"There ain't no such word as can't"
    (a quote from my dad which shall echo in my mind forever)