Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Antifa Thread

Remember when I posited that terrorists might put Bathsalts in slurppy machines?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Armed Antifa/BLM/RevCom "bait team" in Austin TX. Now "ABR" are super angry about Garrett Foster's death, and they are trying to provoke an armed response from "right wing militias". There is much I can't say at this point, but the key word to search is "balconies." One of these bait team goofballs was arrested for pointing a weapon at an LE officer. Before you laugh too hard, remember, these useful idiots are just bait, left visible on the surface. Also, notice the orange identifier markings on most of them. This is related to key word "balconies." More to come.

I also find it somewhat curious that in Minneapolis, for example, the PD is surrendering to and ordering others to surrender to criminality. At that point it would seem the PD is legalizing lawlessness while criminalizing lawfulness.
    Under such a paradigm, TPTB would make the PD into an enemy of the right just as much as the left has become the same thing. Most dreadful.
    Basically, this gives the Am-Left an opportunity to take on this attitude:
    "Hey Rightie, come out and fight with us, we will not take no for an answer even if it is a complete sentence. If you do, we kill you. If you don't, we own you. The police protect us and only us, so screw the police." On the other end, Rightie might be thinking: "If we go out, the police will arrest us, not them. So leave it up to the police protect us and deal with the problem... hey, wait a minute!!!"
    The result is that the rule of law has been restrained and subsumed by the rule of policy. All of this is the wall between the PTB and the right. Laying low and getting out of the way might get us killed. Standing up and speaking out might get us killed. Standing in the crossfire seeking middle ground might get us killed. Running out of time and viable solutions, any suggestions?
    Last edited by Lenno; 08-02-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Two nights ago footage came out of a bunch of 10-16 year olds of various ethnicities running up to people and trying to intimidate them, in some cases, attacking them. They tried to beat a woman to death. Reports of them stabbing people.

What's really creepy about this, is some middle aged white guy was wandering around with them and claimed to be "responsible" for them. Multiple reports of people on the ground alleging being attacked by them that night. Nobody knows who they are or what their agenda is, but it strongly appears to be a child trafficker has crafted his own violent street gang of children. Anon from another thread alleges their connection to Antifa, but it's not clear

Portland Recorded More Homicides In July Than Any Month Over Last 30 Years

Wonder why?
    Via Daily Caller:
    Portland recorded a higher number of homicides in July than they had during any other one-month period over the last 30 years, The Oregonian reported.
    The surge in crime comes after the Portland City Council voted to cut over $15 million from the police budget.
    The homicide numbers come as the city also deals with a spike in assaults, burglaries, vandalism, and shootings, according to the report. 15 people have been killed in Portland in July so far, bringing the total number of killings this year to 24. Compared to past years, person-to-person and property crimes have fallen, police data shows, according to The Oregonian.
    Keep reading…