Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Antifa Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Violent left-wing demonstrators were going to behead a pig in the streets but their plan was foiled by Portland police

https://www.uprising.news/2020-08-03...by-police.html
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Federal officers in Portland suffered 113 eye injuries from lasers, DHS official says

https://nypost.com/2020/08/04/federal-officers-in-portland-suffered-113-eye-injuries-from-lasers-dhs/

Six arrested after protesters jump on, injure officers in N.C., police say

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/08/10/six-...nc-police-say/

“Antifa.com” Redirects To Joe Biden’s Presidential Campaign Website

Infowars.com - August 12, 2020 -
    Alliance between far-left terrorist group and Biden exposed?

New Portland District Attorney Admits He Is “Old Buddies” With Antifa Militant

BY Herschel Smith
    2 hours, 23 minutes ago The Post Millennial.
    Newly-elected District Attorney Mike Schmidt, who refuses to prosecute Portland rioters, admits he is “old buddies” with an Antifa militant campaigning to defund the police, abolish prisons, and demand reparations.
    The last tweet from @DAMikeSchmidt, the new DA who isn’t prosecuting Portland rioters, is a tweet promoting an interview w/his “buddy,” a militant antifa activist. His friend is part of campaign by communist Angela Davis to defund police, abolish prisons & demand reparations. pic.twitter.com/uWHpAxhJn0
    “Just before I was sworn in as DA, I sat down with an old buddy of mine, @AWKWORDrap, for an interview about my priorities as District Attorney and rethinking what public safety means,” Schmidt tweeted.
    The hour-long Jul. 21 interview with Schmidt is a first in the series of “social justice leaders” features conducted by a self-described “Anti-Fascist” and “old time buddy” of Schmidt’s, social media personality Awkword.
    Awkword leads the Ten Demands for Justice movement, “a roadmap for the defunding and then full abolition of police and prisons.”
    Actually, I have to admit here that I have something in common with Antifa. I don’t believe in the prison system either. But something tells me they and I don’t see eye to eye on this.
    As I’ve stated before, I believe in the Biblical concept of restitution and retribution. If someone commits a crime worthy of death, he is to be executed. If someone steals from you, he is to become your slave until it is paid back in multiples. So I believe in slavery because the Bible does. God believes in property rights. There is no such thing as a crime against society. All crimes are against specific persons.
    As to the new Portland DA, I don’t really care that much. It’s sad, indeed, that so many Portland residents are having to either live through this or move. But the fact is that you voted on each and every council member, the mayor, and the DA. It says so right there in the article. “Newly elected.” I didn’t make that up.
    So things in Portland (and Seattle for that matter) are like they are because you, the citizens of Portland (and Seattle), want them to be that way. You’ve said so many times. Who am I to intervene in your knowing and intentional self destruction?

Politics Tags: Antifa, BLM

BREAKING: 4Chan Identifies One of the Portland Rioters Who Attempted to Kill Driver as ‘Keese Love’

The anonymous message board 4Chan has once again proven to be one of the nations best intelligence services, as they have seemingly identified the man who dealt the final kick to a man who was savagely beaten by rioters in Portland on Sunday evening.

Let's start calling these mob attacks what they really are, lynchings. Let's see how the left deals with that.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

GRAPHIC: Portland #BlackLivesMatter May Have Killed A Man Last Night…

And no, I am NOT being colorful. They very likely may have killed a man.
    You have been warned.