Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Antifa Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Antifa (Anti-Fascists) and BLM (Black Lives Matter) organizations need to be taken seriously as threats to the safety and security of everyone, even in rural areas like ours. These groups tend to be condescendingly stereotyped as exclusively urban, unruly mobs of immature “snowflakes” and “soy-boys” having a temper-tantrum. In this document I list several local incidents from reliable sources that strongly suggest that operatives within Antifa and BLM are highly organized, efficient, security-conscious, patient, purposeful in their actions, and highly trained.
    Antifa/BLM operatives have been spotted in rural neighborhoods approximately thirty minutes outside of Richmond, specifically in Hanover and New Kent Counties, but also Charles City County. So far their activities have included intelligence gathering, auto theft, and low-level vandalism.
    A witness described seeing an SUV with New York plates driving slowly through an entire New Kent neighborhood while holding up a smartphone to video record a street-view of the homes.
    Witnesses in Hanover have seen similar activity. An unmarked Sprinter van will park near the center of a rural neighborhood, the doors will open, and several cyclists will deploy on bicycles described as having “the banana-style seat.” Mini motorcycles have also been spotted deploying from these vans. The riders each head in a different pre-determined direction with their phone/camera in hand. They canvass the entire neighborhood with maximum efficiency and without saying a word to any locals they encounter. Soon they return to the van, load their bikes as they arrive, and the van drives off with everyone on board.
    The suspected purpose of these activities is intelligence gathering on law enforcement personnel. It is believed that Antifa/BLM is mapping out the homes of law enforcement officers to create a clandestine database to be used by their operatives at a later time.
    This may seem like a tedious method for intelligence gathering, but their operatives are highly motivated and the information gathered tends to be accurate and up to date.
    It is worth mentioning that non-electronic methods are in full-scale use by Antifa for sensitive communications. A member of a proactive neighborhood watch group witnessed a dead-drop on a highway overpass in Mechanicsville. A vehicle stopped on the overpass, someone exited the vehicle and left a green note under a glass Coke bottle on a rail pillar. The person returned to the car and it left. The witness immediately pulled into a parking lot to turn her car around so she could investigate the green note, but by the time she reached it, the note and the bottle were already gone. The drop location had been under surveillance.
    Please do not blow this off as “old-fashioned.” These messages are impervious to electronic interception and require a high degree of coordination. If they are going to these lengths to communicate securely, the information being passed along is likely very high value.
    Two small used car dealerships in New Kent County and Charles City County have been broken into and had cars stolen from them. It is believed that Antifa is responsible for these crimes, as they occurred during the first two weeks of the nightly George Floyd rioting in Richmond. In both incidents, the car thieves worked efficiently and had successfully disappeared with several vehicles long before first responders arrived.
    Antifa and BLM have vowed to bring their revolution to the rural areas. They’ve been doing reconnaissance and are making their plans.

"spent two nights in Portland past few weeks, my camo was a nasty nasty wool blanket I took out of my friends dog kennel, been their for years. It stunk really bad, olive oil dirt and two left tennis shoes and changed my gait. Stayed in homeless turf, no one even looked twice at me.
    Your meat eaters took an ass wooping cuz “arrogance” their tough guy routine, is exactly what was keyed on.
    One of my observation was simply this. street folk were disguarded, not even looked at, walked where they wanted, bedded down as they pleased. Summer in the bushes, winter over steam vents.
    Portland is a rain forest heavy heavy bushed and trees. The homeless have bamboo highways thru the brush, going virtually anywhere you want to go.
    These folk may not thrive, but they survive well!.
    My point is use the tools of the turf."

DEVINARE

Last Name : PARKER

Approx. Age : 25

State : WA

Tags : Weapons

Notes

DEVINARE ANTWAN PARKER, 25, was arrested Sunday evening, May 31, 2020, after he threw a 16-ounce can of beer through the window of a Seattle Police car, striking an officer in the face. When placed under arrest, PARKER possessed an improvised firearm capable of firing shotgun shells. https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdwa/pr...ing-improvised

Disguised as a bicycle pump