Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Antifa Thread

Hacker 4chan Infiltrates SECRET Antifa Leftist Telegram Groups, This is What Anon Found

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

nearly ten suspected Antifa arrested for arson, starting forest fires

Antifa Radical Arrested for Arson in Washington State — Was Caught on Highway Live-Streaming on Facebook Before Arrest (Video)

arrested starting fire near OR coast

OSP found one of the cars involved in throwing Molotovs up and down I5, as well as 126,trooper made contact with roommate, said driver and other group are heading towards Yachats. Black Mini Cooper plate 556 MGH last check car has not been found still on the run and could be starting fire's in Oregon California Washington . Stay safe people

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    OSP found one of the cars involved in throwing Molotovs up and down I5, as well as 126,trooper made contact with roommate, said driver and other group are heading towards Yachats. Black Mini Cooper plate 556 MGH last check car has not been found still on the run and could be starting fire's in Oregon California Washington . Stay safe people
    Somehow this does not surprise me.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Woman Attacks Security Guard in Seattle with a Machete After ID’ing Him as an ‘Officer’

David Ryder/Getty ImagesHannah Bleau10 Sep 2020880

A woman in Seattle attacked a security guard with a machete after inquiring if he was an “officer,” leaving him with two five-inch cuts on his arm.
    Seattle police arrested a 35-year-old woman after she attacked a 50-year-old security guard with a machete, reportedly asking the man if he was an “officer” and retrieving a machete from her vehicle before attacking him.