Thread: 1/8/20 A major Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) has just left the Sun

Post 1/8/20 A major Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) has just left the Sun

https://electroverse.net/a-major-cor...-left-the-sun/

A major Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) has just left the Sun

January 8, 2020

snip:
    A major Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) has just left the sun. Fortunately it isn’t earth-bound, but the ejection is an important forewarning of things to come, and is also a
    likely
    signal of the beginning of solar cycle 25.

Events like this are typical of an uptick in solar activity. Witnessing one of this magnitude during the depths of a deep solar minimum is actually quite a unique event, an event that could well be signaling a return to the higher solar activity associated with the new solar cycle, 25. The size of the CME is substantial, it could be as much as “10x, 20x, 30x the width of the earth,” said scientist David ‘Diamond’ Mauriello of the Oppenheimer Ranch Projectfor an amazing view of it visit soho.nascom.nasa.gov and generate a ‘movie’ using the dates 2020-01-06 to 2020-01-08.

The sunspot responsible for delivering this CME is expected to turn and face earth in approx. 14 days.“If something like this comes directly shooting at us, well, then it’s boom time kids,” warns Diamond.

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post

The sunspot responsible for delivering this CME is expected to turn and face earth in approx. 14 days. “If something like this comes directly shooting at us, well, then it’s boom time kids,” warns Diamond.

"it's boom time kids"

Who is this article written for... adult Peter Pan donkeys on Pleasure Island ?!

Speaking of kids [or the lack of real ones]... interesting that 14 days from Jan 8 is January 22.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    ... interesting that 14 days from Jan 8 is January 22.

Unless I'm missing something and it's entirely likely that I could be ... this is kinda basic math. 8+14= ... 22.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post

Unless I'm missing something and it's entirely likely that I could be ... this is kinda basic math. 8+14= ... 22.

O.W.

You might understand the importance of the date, January 22
    if you had read/quoted what I posted in context.

Yews 14 and 8 is 22 nothing strange or connecting there unless ones has a, well you know who. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

You might understand the importance of the date, January 22
    if you had read/quoted what I posted in context.
    Reading some of your stuff is ... painful.

So, what's happenin on the 22nd? The "BOOM", what's this all about? Virginia?

O.W.

The first time I heard about CME and taking down the grid, the first thought I had the destructive one will come during solar minimum when nobody is expecting it.

This InfoWars "breaking news" is interesting timing... but consider the source.

BREAKING: Military to Jam GPS Signals Across East Coast Through Jan. 24th

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-mi...ough-jan-24th/

Here's more solar cycle news:

First new sunspots in 40 days herald coming solar cycle

2020-01-14

The cycle may result in dramatic space weather that could disrupt communications and power grids here on Earth.

more at link

https://www.space.com/new-sunspot-so...le-begins.html

I believe the GPS blocking is to keep ALT-Political folks like the UN or other agencies from attempting a major intervention in the gun grab set for Monday in Virginia.

ETA: Here is the link to the latest discussion of this sublect right here on this forum.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...ocked-by-Trump

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sunday View Post

I believe the GPS blocking is to keep ALT-Political folks like the UN or other agencies from attempting a major intervention in the gun grab set for Monday in Virginia.

ETA: Here is the link to the latest discussion of this sublect right here on this forum.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...ocked-by-Trump

Thanks for the info.

I noticed at that link a discussion of confiscation of night vision.

That might mean the grid will be taken down.

Here's another conspiracy theory... what if this news about a possible earth-bound solar flare around January 22 is a cover ??