Default " Super Monday " ??

This is strange...
    as if a "Black Sunday" is planned !!

Fox Promos Encourage Super Bowl Viewers to Take Day Off for 'Super Monday'

(Exclusive)

* 12 January 2020
    * by Michael Schneider
    * Variety - TV News

" Fox wants you to stay home the day after the Super Bowl. As part of its marketing strategy for the big game, the network has launched a new on-air campaign touting "Super Monday" - a day that everyone should take off and catch up on TV."

The tongue-in-cheek "Super Monday" campaign kicks off with a special promo during the Nfc divisional playoff game between Seattle and Green Bay this Sunday. More “Super Monday” spots will appear on Jan. 19, during Fox’s coverage of the Nfc championship game, during the Super Bowl on Feb. 2, and throughout its "Super Monday" primetime lineup on Feb.

See full article at Variety - TV News »

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/fox...fl-1203464151/

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni62744876

"Black Sunday"

Generic movie info:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075765/

1991 WP news article:

" In the film, based on Thomas Harris's 1975 novel, Bruce Dern plays a deranged Vietnam veteran in cahoots with the Palestinian terrorist group Black September. On Super Bowl Sunday, he commandeers the Goodyear blimp and flies it over the Orange Bowl and thousands of cheering fans, including the president of the United States, planning to unleash 200,000 rifle darts on the hapless crowd. The plot -- the terrorist plot -- is foiled by an Israeli commando, played by the late Robert Shaw...

... Odd as it may seem today, the National Football League cooperated in the production of "Black Sunday," which incorporated actual footage of Super Bowl X."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-b55ae29c09b8/

How's this for irony...

In the 1977 movie, the Super Bowl was played in the Orange Bowl [Miami, Florida.]

This upcoming Super Bowl will be played in "Hard Rock Stadium", Miami Gardens, Florida.

Hard Rock Stadium [in a Miami suburb] has long since replaced the Orange Bowl.

There is interesting Babylonian symbolism in "Hard Rock" Stadium in Miami "Gardens"

I wonder if Trump will be attending ??

Maybe Texas' loss is a blessing in disguise ?
    In "Black Sunday", Texas was playing in the SB

Texans inexplicably blow enormous lead before halftime,
    Chiefs storm back for blowout win

Jan 12th 2020

" You won't see many games turn around so quickly and decisively.

Houston made some history by giving up the lead before halftime, and not the kind of history you want to be remembered for. The Chiefs' comeback ties for the fourth largest comeback win in NFL playoff history."

https://www.aol.com/article/news/202...-win/23899577/

Oh PLEASE!

The Black Monday nonsense is hyperbole and a thin marketing effort to promote a schedule for TV viewers. In other words - a gimmick, a promotional ploy or perhaps simply throwing a bone to the masses of minimal intellect asses who schedule everyday life around what is going to be on the boob tube.

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sunday View Post

Oh PLEASE!

The Black Monday nonsense is hyperbole and a thin marketing effort to promote a schedule for TV viewers. In other words - a gimmick, a promotional ploy or perhaps simply throwing a bone to the masses of minimal intellect asses who schedule everyday life around what is going to be on the boob tube.

Or... it could be the aftermath of the next 9-11.

I was on the way to work when the One World Trade Center was hit on 9-11. Many employees [who were already listening to the news on radio] were allowed to leave early.

A co-worker and I went to my house and spent the rest of the day watching cable TV news.

Oh please go ........ you are sooooo full of it........ that it don't really matter what you say it is always full of it........

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

I was on the way to work when the One World Trade Center was hit on 9-11. Many employees [who were already listening to the news on radio] were allowed to leave early.

A co-worker and I went to my house and spent the rest of the day watching cable TV news.
    You lived in New York? To be surrounded by people of all colors, speaking so many different languages. I'm sure you had a wonderful time there. I know I do when I'm just visiting.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

Oh please go ........ you are sooooo full of it........ that it don't really matter what you say it is always full of it........

Do you send extra donations to HouseWolf to make up for the loss of members you troll ??

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Respectfully submitted...I have trouble attaching a "next 9-11" comment to a schedule promotion of new shows on a TV network.

Being prudent, watchful and reasonably well informed are all critical qualities. Living in dark anticipation of the next 9-11 event...not so much.

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche