Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Washington State Thread

Default Washington State Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Seattle company caught dumping toxic waste directly into sewers, where it’s later turned into biosludge “fertilizer” for food crops

(Natural News) The owner and manager of the Seattle Barrel and Cooperage Company in Seattle, Washington, are both being charged with criminal conspiracy along with 29 counts of violating the Clean Water Act for their complicity in using a hidden drain to dump highly corrosive chemicals directly into the sewer system. According to a … [Read More...]

Just A Sit-Rep For My Homies

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Just A Sit-Rep For My Homies
    This guy would get a larger audience if he would tone down his profanity. Don’t get me wrong I can cuss with the best but you have to pick your audience. As a consequence I couldn’t get past a few minutes.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tollwatch View Post
    This guy would get a larger audience if he would tone down his profanity. Don’t get me wrong I can cuss with the best but you have to pick your audience. As a consequence I couldn’t get past a few minutes.....

You live in South Kali and yet you can't deal with a retired Marine's speech? What ever

Washington Gov Restricts Indoor Gatherings For Next Month, May Lock Entire State Down…

That idiot tyrant Inslee said: "Today is the most dangerous public health day in the last 100 years of our state’s history. A pandemic is raging in Washington."

I, like 1000s of others, have had to take 'special measures' to ensure that my family's traditions go on as normal. It will be interesting to see how far Inslee will go to disrupt American's lives for his commie/globalist take-over.....