Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Thread

Default Election 2020 Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

NBC Posits: Voting For Trump May Be Unconstitutional

Byron York @ByronYork

From NBC News, a commentary piece arguing that voting for Trump is unconstitutional. Discusses legal remedies. 'Censuring' individual voters would be 'difficult.' Nullifying election even harder. Still, other possibilities... http://ow.ly/VgPN50xYQxZ

5:32 AM - Jan 18, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,752 people are talking about this

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Not so fast~! It may not happen.~!
    Posted: Tue 11:20 AM, Jan 14, 2020

Wisconsin appeals court puts voter rolls purge on hold

MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- A Wisconsin appeals court has put on hold an order to immediately remove up to 209,000 names from the state's voter registration rolls, handing Democrats who had fought the move a victory in the battleground state.
    The case is being closely watched, as Wisconsin is among a group of swing states being targeted by both Democrats and President Donald Trump this year.
    Trump narrowly won Wisconsin in 2016 by fewer than 23,000 votes, putting even more of a focus on every voter in the state. The state appeals court sided with the elections commission Tuesday in putting the purge on hold.

https://www.weau.com/content/news/Wi...566974941.html