Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MqzRNatyOg

Video outlining the lefts playbook for getting sporty on election night.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MqzRNatyOg

Video outlining the lefts playbook for getting sporty on election night.

excellent run-down of the near future
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Largest Texas County Adds Noncitizens to Voter Rolls

Harris County, which includes Houston, had more than four million people in the last census…

Warren Mass | The New American - O

‘Sixth Sense’ Director M. Night Shyamalan Joins Forces with Biden Campaign to Push Voter Turnout

Filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan is the latest member of the Hollywood elite to join forces with the Joe Biden campaign, creating a short-film contest to promote voter turnout on November 3.