Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Thread

The horribly arrogant Kamel Toe Harris
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

California Officials Topple Giant ‘TRUMP’ Sign Overlooking 405 Freeway

California officials were so triggered after someone erected a giant “TRUMP” sign on a hillside overlooking a Los Angeles freeway, that they promptly removed it from the private property within two hours of a caller reporting it.
    The sign, visible on the hills near the Sepulveda Pass as Los Angeles drivers began their Tuesday commute, was first reported just before 7 a.m. by a driver who “was apparently concerned it could spark a blaze” after the state’s history of “destructive brush fires in the past few years.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

President Trump Announces He Will Not Participate in Next Debate After Presidential Debate Commission Changes Debate Format to Virtual to Help Joe Biden (VIDEO)

Doomsday Camps Set To "Activate" Due To Risk Of Election Violence

"We consider the risk of violence that could escalate in irrational, unpredictable ways into widespread loss of law and order is real."

Multiple mini false flags till Election Day and beyond perhaps... I think Trump will be defeated unless There’s a Miracle from God.

anyone agree or disagree?

Nope !
    If it was a done deal THEY would not be playing with the 25th Amendment.

I'm sure THEY will be trying anything but I don't think its because THEY have it in the bag.

For me,its the crazy THEY's that will be the problem !
    But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Multiple mini false flags till Election Day and beyond perhaps... I think Trump will be defeated unless There’s a Miracle from God.

anyone agree or disagree?

God has already chosen a side but there will be a battle to drive the point home

Hey Lenno, tell them to stop stealing your slogan. The nerve of kids these days.

'The president is likely toast':
    Trump's woes raise GOP fears of a blue wave

"The president has had possibly the worst two-week stretch that a candidate could have going into the final month of an election," one Republican strategist said.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncn...mpression=true