Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Virginia Governor Northam's Intent To Bring In the UN Blocked by Trump

I just dropped in from the solar flare topic.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...t-left-the-Sun

WHY would they confiscate night vision equipment ??

What if the possibility of an earth-bound solar flare around January 22 is a cover for intentionally taking the grid down ??

I'm pretty sure the Feds have all the night-vision they need. The purpose here may be to deny it to Antifa and their ilk.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Lots of serious woo........... who here thinks 70 night vision tubes will put a dent in private sector capability?

7,000 perhaps, but c'mon.

On another tangent, if you were going to block GPS signals, don't you think you would have the exercise just a wee bit closer to the actual coordinates of that with which you want to block? Virginia isn't even fully covered............. and we all know blocking is as effective at the extremes of the area as it is in the center.

Lots of woo............

Woo Woo Woo Ya thats the sound of The Mother Ship. And I am sure lots of those that are so intent on making something out of nothing will want to get on board and "Go Home" Woo Woo Woo Woo As The Mother Ship takes off. LOL

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Is this the transcript that goes with that "Operation Red Snapper" video ??

Talk about crazy PSYOP WOO WOO [from a red Russian [NSA] source]
    whose expressed purpose is a warning NOT to attend the gun rights rally.

https://www.therussophile.org/nuclea...-snapper.html/

Interestingly a number of recent news stories and threads do Provide some corroboration to the storyline.
    Kansas legislators were privately briefed about something they would not later discuss.
    GPS services are being blocked/ jammed by military aircraft in the south east.
    Surveillance drones have been observed in the western states flying what appear to be search patterns, including Colorado.

Could be nothing.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Lots of serious woo........... who here thinks 70 night vision tubes will put a dent in private sector capability?

7,000 perhaps, but c'mon.

On another tangent, if you were going to block GPS signals, don't you think you would have the exercise just a wee bit closer to the actual coordinates of that with which you want to block? Virginia isn't even fully covered............. and we all know blocking is as effective at the extremes of the area as it is in the center.

Lots of woo............
    My theory is, to jam gps closer to va, would cause serious issues with the states above it. FL/GA/SC/NC not so much?
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post
    My theory is, to jam gps closer to va, would cause serious issues with the states above it. FL/GA/SC/NC not so much?

LOL, so you think they give a rip about what the repercussions would be if they actually go hot?

Stop and think about it..........

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01-...terrorism.html

Virginia State Senator warns pro-2A demonstrators being set up for staged terrorism event on Monday, “Lobby Day” in Virginia… “KILL ZONE” trap constructed by Dems

Sunday, January 19, 2020 by: Mike Adams
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.