Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: CDC Confirms Coronavirus Case In Seattle, Expects More Cases To Come

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    "Totally under control"...kinda like, "Even God can't sink this ship".
    I was just looking at old 2014 news article, and Obama was president and a pandemic training exercise for a pandemic was going on; and no reason for this threat was going on at the time.
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Think of all the Chinese students returning to their university's in America. Something like this could go ballistic if timing like that impacted it. Every state over night.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

The Real Umbrella Corp: Wuhan Ultra Biohazard Lab Was Studying "The World's Most Dangerous Pathogens"

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/real-umbrella-corp-wuhan-ultra-biohazard-lab-was-studying-worlds-most-dangerous-pathogens

Bioweapon ??

Trump's China tariffs started WW3 ??

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post

I was just looking at old 2014 news article, and Obama was president and a pandemic training exercise for a pandemic was going on; and no reason for this threat was going on at the time.

I remember an even older news story about the books Dubya would read during his 2005 August vacation.

One book was about a Russian Tsar [who was assassinated]... the other book was about the deadly Spanish flu.

" According to the White House, one of three books Bush chose to read on his five-week vacation is “Salt: A World History” by Mark Kurlansky, who chronicled the rise and fall of what once was considered the world’s most strategic commodity.

The other two books he reportedly brought to Crawford are “Alexander II: The Last Great Tsar” by Edvard Radzinsky and “The Great Influenza: The Epic Story of the Deadliest Plague in History” by John M. Barry. "

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...d16-story.html

Student at Texas A&M University being treated for suspected case of novel coronavirus

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/01/23/brazos-county-investigating-suspected-case-of-novel-coronavirus/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Seems a little odd that this simulation was run less than three months ago and now we have an outbreak.

Health experts issued an ominous warning about a coronavirus pandemic 3 months ago. Their simulation showed it could kill 65 million people. - Business Insider

A scientist at Johns Hopkins last year modelled what would happen if a deadly coronavirus reached a pandemic scale. His simulated scenario predicted that 65 million people could die within 18 months.
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/s...-deaths-2020-1
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Confirms 830 Patients Infected

www.zerohedge.com
    14 mins read

Summary:

• 8 Chinese cities, more than 23 million people, effectively under quarantine
    • Multiple cases across the world - from Scotland to Singapore and USA
    • 830 Infected in mainland China according to Chinese officials (Mainland China: 830 Taiwan: 1 Macau: 2 Hong Kong: 2 Vietnam: 2 Thailand: 3 Singapore: 1 Japan: 1 South Korea: 1 US: 1).
    • 25 Dead (following 1st death outside Wuhan)
    • WHO says "not the time to declare a global health emergency"
    • Patient in Texas recently traveled to Wuhan
    • WHO estimates coronavirus is about as contagious as the Spanish flu, more than twice as infectious as the common flu.

It should also be noted they are still saying only one in the US, BUT early reports has one in Washington, and now another in TX.

Wise Men Still Seek Him

BTW N95 masks are selling out over the internet.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Chinese Mask Virus Symptoms to Thwart Border Entry Checks

www.breitbart.com
    2 mins read

HECTOR RETAMAL/AFP via Getty Images Chinese citizens are masking their flu-like symptoms to make it through airport checkpoints set up around the world to screen for the coronavirus, according to several reports on Thursday citing Chinese social media posts.

The symptoms could be a sign that the individuals are carrying a newly identified coronavirus originating in the central Chinese city of Wuhan, which Chinese health officials identified this week and has killed 17 people so far.

The South China Morning Post identified the case of one Wuhan woman who claimed to use medication to lower her temperature when traveling to France, then boasted of evading detection.
    “I had a fever and a cough before I left – I was so scared. I quickly took some medicine and checked my temperature,” the woman, later identified as Ms. Wan, posted along with a photo of herself and a friend. “Luckily the temperature was controlled and I had a smooth journey through the border.”
    The report about the woman did not say where in France she arrived and where she had subsequently traveled.
    The Hong Kong broadcaster RTHK identified other similar posts from Chinese social media users claiming they were able to “escape” Wuhan, a city of 11 million people, before the government froze all public transportation and locked the city down late Wednesday.
    Residents scrambled to leave the epicentre of a deadly Sars-like virus outbreak before a virtual lockdown was imposed on the city on Thursday.
    Authorities halted flights and trains out of Wuhan from 10am local time. But on social media, people who said they are from Wuhan posted messages saying they left the city before the lockdown was implemented.
    “Escape from Wuhan” has become a popular hashtag on Weibo, a microblogging website on the mainland.
    “I escaped in the small hours,” one individual wrote. There were so many cars on the highway.”
    “We’ve escaped the epidemic zone after taking some fever reducers,” another person wrote. “I’ll visit the doctor in Shanghai if my fever doesn’t go away a week later.”
    The latter also said a trip to Disneyland was planned.
    The Chinese government has responded by issuing orders to citizens through its embassies, including in France:
    Our embassy has received multiple phone calls and emails from Chinese nationals regarding a woman from Wuhan who posted on social media about deliberately taking fever medication in order to evade the airport temperature checks.
    We attach high importance to this incident and were able to contact Ms. Yan, who is involved in this incident. We have requested that she call the French emergency hotline [for her case] to be handled by the relevant departments.
    The South China Morning Post reported on the reaction in France and beyond:
    French authorities meanwhile said they would separate any passengers arriving in the country who had a fever so that they could be assessed by emergency health personnel.
    Other Chinese embassies, including in the United States, South Korea and Thailand, have issued similar notices to nationals travelling abroad.
    More than 570 people have now been confirmed as infected with the pneumonia-like virus, with 17 deaths since the outbreak began in late December. Outside mainland China, cases of the new coronavirus have also been reported in Macau, Taiwan, the US, Japan, South Korea and Thailand. Chinese experts have confirmed that human-to-human transmission has played a role in the outbreak, and Wuhan is now in lockdown, with all public transport in and out of the city stopped on Thursday morning as authorities try to limit the spread of infection.
    The South China Morning Post also reported that the Chinese embassy in Washington said there would be extra quarantine measures for travelers arriving from Wuhan at five U.S. airports – New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and Chicago.
    The South China Morning Post also noted that the health crisis is happening during one of the country’s busiest travel seasons over the weeklong Lunar New Year. Some 6.3 million Chinese traveled over the holiday last year but the virus could change some people’s plans this year.
    Follow Penny Starr on Twitter

read:https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...-entry-checks/

I would also note that even recent posts are not keeping up with the spread.

Wise Men Still Seek Him

Confirmed case in Chicago. CDC is monitoring 63 other possible cases in U.S..
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System