Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: CDC Confirms Coronavirus Case In Seattle, Expects More Cases To Come

I was watching Mike Adams today and he noted that the Chinese that survive the WuFlu will effectively be immune and then China will be able to attack using this virus followed by ground invasion...
    In other news the CDC has admitted that their WuFlu test kits are useless, giving false readings and that most clinicians cannot follow the printed directions provided.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Via John Leary(yet to be approved by the Church)

Thursday, January 30, 2020:

Jesus said: “My people, this latest outbreak of a corona virus started in an area where Chinese scientists have been working with dangerous viruses. If a weapon grade virus has leaked out into the population, this could be difficult to control from spreading. You could see problems with transportation, and China’s economy could be restricted by such an outbreak. Pray that this virus can be contained, and that only a small number of deaths would result.”

Friday, January 31, 2020: (St. John Bosco)
    Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing more foreign travelers from China being quarantined, to try and stop the spread of this new disease. It is very possible that the Chinese government is not reporting the truthful numbers of those who are infected and those who died. Many airlines are not flying to China. When you buy a lot of food and products from China, you do not know if their food is contaminated by their workers with this virus. Such a problem with transportation and selling food could cause a serious problem for their economy if they are being isolated from the world. You have many American companies who sell things in China, or export them to your country. Everything will need to be checked if viruses are coming in on their products. I have mentioned before that if this new virus is a biological weapon, it may truly be hard to contain. It appears to be more contagious than SARS, but not as deadly. Until more research is done to see how bad this new virus is, it is right to take extra precautions to protect your people. If this virus is contagious and deadly, it may require My people to come to My refuges for healing and protection. Keep watching your news to see how much it is spreading. Trust in Me to protect you from any laboratory made virus.”

Thursday, February 6, 2020: (Ann McBride Funeral Mass)
    Jesus said: “My son, you have been reading more articles about how it is China’s plan to bring her enemies down by using biological weapons to kill people. This virus is serious and very contagious. It remains to be seen how deadly this virus is, but it will be hard to contain. I keep reminding you, if you see many people dying from this virus, that I will warn you that it is time to come to My refuges, where I will heal you. You also are seeing 10,000 deaths from your seasonal flu virus.”

Monday, February 10, 2020: (St. Scholastica)
    Jesus said: “My people, you have been hearing a lot of news about the latest Chinese corona virus where there is some reporting of 42,000 cases and over 1,000 deaths all over the world. It is hard to verify any numbers in China, so you need to be prepared for more spreading of this virus. You have read that China’s goal is to use biological viruses as weapons to reduce the population. There are already more deaths from the corona virus than from SARS at this stage, and some data claims the corona virus is much more contagious than SARS. Some people are hoping the virus will die as the weather warms up, but this has not been proven. The threat of this disease could cause more transportation problems, and it could question buying any products from China that could be contaminated with this new virus. People need to take precautions in your travel, and you may want to have masks, Hawthorn and Elderberry pills for building up your immune system. If this virus does become epidemic with many deaths, then My faithful may be called to My refuges where you could be healed by My angels. Keep watching your news to see how much it is spreading.”

www.johnleary.com
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Jesus seems to have hardly better access to information than the rest of us. You'd think being the son of an omniscient deity would give you access to some inside information.

Are you suggesting that Jesus is obligated to share all things with man?
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

John is heretic.

There has been a TV ad for a cruise line airing for quite some time that uses Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" song while showing a woman on a cruise ship who seems to be in a bizarre "Alice in Wonderland" trance state.

I saw this ad again today and realized how synchronistic it is to the coronavirus quarantined cruise ship and airplane passengers !!

Quote Originally Posted by dissimulo View Post
    Jesus seems to have hardly better access to information than the rest of us. You'd think being the son of an omniscient deity would give you access to some inside information.
    Silly rabbits... you can only listen on AM. He sends on FM.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

China Has Ground To A Halt: "On The Ground" Indicators Confirm Worst-Case Scenario

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/china-has-ground-halt-ground-indicators-confirm-worst-case-scenario

This is starting to seem more than just "interesting."

China Has Ground To A Halt: "On The Ground" Indicators Confirm Worst-Case Scenario

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...-case-scenario

Is The Coronavirus Now Unstoppable? New Data Suggests So

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01L-SktgzXc

Why It's Too Late To Contain COVID-19

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/why...ntain-covid-19

Texas' First Coronavirus Case Confirmed Among Passengers Quarantined in San Antonio

https://www.kut.org/post/texas-first...ed-san-antonio

<span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">