Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus Thread

Jan 23rd
    New China virus: Cases triple as infection spreads to Beijing and Shanghai - BBC News

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

COLLEGE STATION, Texas – Officials at the Brazos County Health District said Thursday they are investigating a suspected case of the 2019 novel coronavirus.
    The patient had traveled from Wuhan, China, where the coronavirus that has made headlines in recent days first originated, officials said. Doctors quickly related the patient’s symptoms to the novel coronavirus and the patient is undergoing tests to confirm the suspected diagnosis. The results of those tests will be announced to the public if the patient’s tests come back positive for the virus.

Possible Case Of Coronavirus In Texas…

Oddly prescient and coincidental:
    CATASTROPHE is the ONLY CURE for Inequality

Chinese Mask Virus Symptoms to Thwart Border Entry Checks

Chinese citizens are masking their flu-like symptoms to make it through airport checkpoints set up around the world to screen for the coronavirus, according to several reports on Thursday citing Chinese social media posts.
    Four People Being Tested for Chinese Coronavirus in Scotland

Tests are being carried out on four people in Scotland for suspected cases of the Coronavirus which originates from China.

North Korea Bans All Foreigners in Response to Chinese Virus

North Korea’s communist regime banned all foreign visitors from entering the country on Tuesday as a precaution against the recent outbreak of the coronavirus in China, according to tourist companies who operate in the country.
    Last edited by Lenno; 01-23-2020 at 10:42 PM.

Chicago Woman Diagnosed with China’s Coronavirus

A Chicago woman who traveled to Wuhan, China, in December has been diagnosed with the deadly coronavirus, making her the second case in the United States, officials announced Friday.

Chinese Propaganda to Angry Wuhan Residents Fighting Virus: ‘Hang in There!’

Chinese state media claimed in several effusive pieces on Thursday that residents of Wuhan, the origin city of a deadly new coronavirus, remain full of “caution and optimism” that local health authorities will successfully prevent it from spreading.

China Deploys Military to Fight Coronavirus as Confirmed Infections Approach 1,000

China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) will deploy to central Wuhan, the metropolis where a previously unidentified coronavirus that has killed at least 26 people originated, to help build medical facilities to fight the virus, the Communist Party confirmed on Friday.

At this time the only way to confirm this particular virus is at CDC labs.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Bat Soup Boogaloo