Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

When do you think the general population will catch on and begin to panic? I was in a meeting with my stock broker the other day moving everything over to cash and he told me he had had only a couple of calls of concern so far.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    When do you think the general population will catch on and begin to panic? I was in a meeting with my stock broker the other day moving everything over to cash and he told me he had had only a couple of calls of concern so far.

My in-laws made a trip to buy freeze-dried at a small outlet store, they were sold-out. Of course that could have been a single shopper that grabbed everything. I think that the panic will set-in by Friday

South Korean Crisis Response Coordinator Commits Suicide

Official overseeing coronavirus response reportedly jumps from bridge<strong>
    Last edited by Lenno; 02-25-2020 at 09:11 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post

Most people have been brainwashed to never panic when their stocks go down.
    And that might work out... until it doesn't.

https://youtu.be/UcxHL8LHI_A

Coronavirus: World must prepare for pandemic, says WHO - BBC News

Coronavirus spreads to Germany, Switzerland, Croatia, Iraq, Spain, Algeria, Austria and Brazil while cases explode in Italy by 45% in one day

(Natural News) Over the last 36 hours or so, the coronavirus spread has now been confirmed in a slew of new countries, including Germany, Switzerland, Croatia, Iraq, Spain, Algeria and Austria. Cases are already confirmed in Belgium, Lebanon, Finland, Sweden, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Israel, Cambodia, Nepal, Afghanistan, Russia and many other … [Read More...]
    February 25, 2020 - Ethan Huff
    The state of California has tested ZERO people for coronavirus… all testing done by the CDC, which has so far tested fewer than 200 Californians IN TOTAL

(Natural News) On the "Immunization Branch" page of the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) website, the admission is made that a total of zero people have actually been tested for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) because all of the testing is being done at the federal level by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention … [Read More...]
    February 25, 2020 - Ethan Huff
    Michigan monitoring 325 people for coronavirus infections, but has tested ZERO

(Natural News) At least 325 people in the state of Michigan are being monitored for the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19) after having recently returned from travel to mainland China. Joining the hundreds of other potentially infected people also being monitored in California and several other states, these people in Michigan all took trips … [Read More...]

Food Donated to Chinese City Under COVID-19 Lockdown Is Wasted or Stolen by Authorities
    Food donated to a Chinese city under COVID-19 lockdown in China’s Hubei Province is not being distributed to ...

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Most people have been brainwashed to never panic when their stocks go down.
    And that might work out... until it doesn't.

Yep. Just another round of the rich taking profits, cutting losses while telling the little guy to hang on for the long run. Every time they do it, someone I know has to put off retirement a few more years. Whether or not there is much to this virus, the elite will take every advantage while the rest of the world panics.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFish View Post

Yep. Just another round of the rich taking profits, cutting losses while telling the little guy to hang on for the long run. Every time they do it, someone I know has to put off retirement a few more years. Whether or not there is much to this virus, the elite will take every advantage while the rest of the world panics.
    Except for ONE time decades ago when I lost money and learned my lesson... I never put my money at risk in the stock market. Yet I was able to comfortably retire early the old fashioned way = living frugally, staying debt-free and saving money.

President Trump says he will have a press conference at White House on coronavirus at 6 pm ET - CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/26/trum...t-6-pm-et.html
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Dr. John Campbell Contagion more rapid than thought R6.6 in early stages