Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus Thread

Default Corona Virus Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I wonder how fast N95 masks are going to sell out

Quote Originally Posted by 1-12020 View Post
    I wonder how fast N95 masks are going to sell out

They won't help. Ask the 14 hospital workers suffering from the disease.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Corona [Crown] = interesting symbolic name.

Corona Chan

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    They won't help. Ask the 14 hospital workers suffering from the disease.
    They will help. They just aren't sufficient to guarantee that you won't get infected. With viruses, you need to get a certain number of particles (virions) for the infection to set in. In theory, one virion is enough to infect you and cause disease, but that is a low probability event. For most viruses, you need to take in at least thousands of virions in order to develop disease. Smaller numbers tend to get caught up by non-specific immune responses before they can replicate. So, anything that you can do to reduce the number of virus particles that you take in is helpful. Even a bandana would be better than nothing.

Professor Warns New Coronavirus Has Same Kill Rate as the Spanish Flu

Spanish flu killed 20-50 million people.

https://www.infowars.com/professor-warns-new-coronavirus-has-same-kill-rate-as-the-spanish-flu/

Is Coronavirus A Manmade Depopulation Weapon?

Learn about the origin of the illness spreading throughout the planet
    video

https://www.infowars.com/is-coronavi...lation-weapon/