Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus Thread

China Has Not Accepted U.S. Offers to Send CDC Experts to Aid in Coronavirus Fight

U.S. officials urge China toward “more cooperation and transparency” to fight the deadly viral outbreak.

Reports: Communist Party Actively Deflating Coronavirus Patient Counts

Government health workers in China are actively refusing to test likely cases of the newly discovered coronavirus originating in central Wuhan city, a report claimed on Monday, echoing witness accounts that Wuhan hospitals turned them away despite displaying telltale signs of infection.

Pakistan: 10,000 Police Guarding China’s ‘Belt and Road’ at Risk for Coronavirus

Pakistani security officials are reportedly concerned that over 10,000 police personnel delegated to protect Chinese engineers working on Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) infrastructure projects could be at risk of contracting the Wuhan coronavirus.

Tom Cotton on Coronavirus: Trump Should Consider Banning Non-Essential Travel from China

In an interview with Breitbart News on Tuesday, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK) said the Trump administration should consider banning all “non-essential travel” from China into the United States given the risks associated with the ongoing coronavirus outbreak in the one-party state.

U.S. Issues Highest Travel Warning as Coronavirus Death Toll Climbs to 106, China Scrambles to Respond

The U.S. State Department has issued a Level 4 advisory for the locked down Chinese city of Wuhan, meaning “no American” should travel there “while this virus continues to have impact,” Vice President Mike Pence said Monday. He spoke as authorities at the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak battle to control the spread of the disease.

Physicians Doubt CDC, WHO Readiness for Possible Coronavirus Pandemic

A physicians group that educates about potential U.S. disasters says the novel coronavirus outbreak could become a pandemic.

January 27, 2020 - Ethan HuffBill Gates funded the PIRBRIGHT institute, which owns the patent on coronavirus

(Natural News) Believe it or not, the coronavirus strain that's currently spreading throughout China and abroad is a patented virus that's owned by an entity called The Pirbright Institute, which is partially funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The patent page for coronavirus explains that it "may be used as a vaccine for … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

[QUOTE=Lenno;2786952]
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/20...anic-over.html

The Media Wants You To Panic Over The Coronavirus. Don’t Fall For It. Here Are The Real Facts.
    January 28, 2020 0 Comments

"Back in realityville, the coronavirus has infected 2,700 people, or about .00003% of the global population."

Then why did China admit to 100,000 infected just yesterday and other authorities say as many as 300,000? Why did XI call N-Corona a "Demon"?
    Your posting Globalist propaganda
    That article points out that over 50,000 (I am trying to stay on the conservative side) people die every year from the ordinary strains of flu.
    The Corono prefix cover even the mildest strains of the flu bug.
    I am trying to point out that the media hype for this event is the same as it was in the flu events of the past which proved to be nothing burgers.
    Wash your hands often.
    Try spraying saline up your nose to force you body to swallow the solution there it is destroyed in the stomach.
    Even if the antibodies show up on a blood test, a healthy body is not severely affected.
    If the anti bodies show up on tests, it shows that the body IS fighting the new invader.
    And that is a good thing.

Is there anyone else out there that is smelling the propaganda and fear mongering?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Dr OZ has come out and said one should NOT be wearing those masks.

“I’m not handing out masks, I don’t think people oughta be wearing them,” he said. “The best thing to do is auto-immunize yourself by washing your hands and I know that sounds so simple and almost dumb to mention, but we touch our fingers to our face thousands of time a day. And the most common way we’ll get infected is someone coughs and the droplets land on the armrest and I put my hand there 10 minutes, an hour later without knowing you were sick and then I touch my nose and it gets into my mouth.”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/n...120447892.html
    Sometimes I visit patients in hospitals who have viral or bacterial respiratory infections which are very contagious. The hospital requires that I wear a disposable gown, paper covers on my shoes, an N95 mask and a face shield.

Studies show regular surgical masks do little to protect the wearer from viruses like the flu, but a properly worn N95 masks offers significant, although not complete, protection.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

That GATES is a real POS.
    Any history of his "projects" is very illuminating.
    Sterilizing young women with "tetanus" injections should have landed him in a jail cell, billions or not.
    He is the worst kind of mega maniac.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Bullwinkle, thanks for the insights you've brought here.
    I subscribed to Rappaport's newsletter to stay up to date on this.

I don't know if this is a real pandemic or not but I'm not jumping to panic mode yet
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Next step of contagion may have been reached with first likely human transmission case of coronavirus in Canada

(Natural News) As public health officials have been desperately trying to reassure the public that coronavirus isn't necessarily being spread from human to human outside of China, new reports out of Canada strongly suggest otherwise. In Ontario, the wife of Canada's first coronavirus patient recently tested positive for the virus … [Read More...]

Chinese Government Keeping Coronavirus Infection Numbers Artificially LOW by Limiting Supply of Medical Testing Kits

(Natural News) The communist Chinese government is keeping the official tally of "infected" coronavirus patients artificially low by limiting the supply of diagnostic testing kits, warns an independent journalist in China, who leaked the information to The Epoch Times. "The outbreak of Wuhan coronavirus is far bigger than the official …

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Nigel Farage Show: Coronavirus, HS2 and Huawei Interview w/British reporter in China

Inside Wuhan: Cooking and celebrating birthday in Coronavirus lockdown

CDC leaks say WuFu is now spread by casual contact, West Coast now threatened
    Coronavirus is now in 13 countries outside China - as death toll spikes

Coronavirus outbreak: New presumptive case in Canada; B.C. health officials announce