Thread: Secret Court Issuing Website "Takedown" Orders in America

Post Secret Court Issuing Website "Takedown" Orders in America

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01-23-secret-court-orders-website-takedowns.html

Secret Court Issuing Website "Takedown" Orders in America, Targeting "Vaccine Truth" Sites

anuary 23, 2020, by Mike Adams, editor, Natural News

Take note, all independent media publishers and vaccine skeptics: A Natural News investigation has discovered the existence of a "secret court" in America which is run by the vaccine industry and is currently issuing takedown orders to tech companies and hosting infrastructure companies to cause targeted disruptions (sabotage) of independent media websites that question any official vaccine narrative.

Natural News has learned that these secret court orders are hidden inside sealed, terminated court cases which are being laundered through the federal bankruptcy courts but have nothing to do with bankruptcies. They are hidden from public view and assigned a secret code that indicates their real purpose; to disrupt and sabotage the independent media by ordering tech companies to remove websites, de-platform channels or disrupt indy media operations.

The secret court orders are packaged as "Temporary Restraining Orders" demanding "Preliminary Injunction" actions to hosting companies. They are being shotgunned out to ensnare independent publishers who have nothing at all to do with the court cases under which the secret orders are being hidden. In effect, the vaccine deep state, as we call it, has hijacked and weaponized the federal courts to escalate censorship operations to a whole new level.

Natural News has learned that dozens of independent publishers are being hit with these TROs and that the secret orders preclude hosting companies from alerting their own clients to the nature of the sabotage.We now live in a tyrannical police state where any website can be sabotaged, disrupted or taken down by a secret court order that is fabricated out of thin air, with absolutely no legal justification whatsoever.

Natural News will be bringing you more details in the days ahead.
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Yuppers and NN is one that should be gone as more people have been hurt by reading such garbage if the truth gets out from this bs scrap that is spreading fast on the net ALL FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY, and nothing else. Greed at its best, along with mack news and a slanted view on anything but its own agendas, NN is bad for all. And this quack does have a following although I don't know why.Mike Adams: Natural News, “everyone’s favorite über-quack #1 anti-science website”

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    "Vaccine Truth" Sites

Knowing folks with severely vaccine-injured children, we wake up as many as possible to the truth. Naysayers just haven't done the research.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

My Mom had a flu shot and was in ICU for most of a year with
    Guillain-Barré syndrome and died in Feb.

Last fall my Dr. asked if I want the flu shot, then I told her about my Mom, she told me of a soldier that came to her for a flu shot and he came down with
    Guillain-Barré syndrome overseas, the military sent him home paralyzed.

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Can anyone list the sites "they" took down?
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

This is an earlier post of what happened

https://naturalnews.com/naturalnews-emergency-update-jan-22-2020-1.html

Emergency Alert to All Natural News Readers

Update from the Health Ranger, Jan. 21, 2020, 9:14pm

Natural News is under extreme attack from a new, highly sophisticated form of cyber warfare that we have not witnessed before.

This attack began shortly after we posted our article documenting the FBI's involvement in running the white supremacist front group known as "The Base," which provided a convenient pretext for Virginia Gov. Northam to declare a state of emergency to disarm citizens at the recent pro-2A rally in Richmond.

This attack has resulted in a blocking of access to our own web servers. This means we are currently unable to post new stories until this attack is resolved. Some stories posted over the last four days are also inaccessible. In addition to this sophisticated cyber warfare attack, we have also been subjected to phishing attempts that targeted the email inboxes of our staff members. Those attacks were thwarted.

It is clear that censorship in America is now escalating to the point where the hosting infrastructure of prominent independent media publishers are being targeted and attacked in order to silence independent journalism. It is no coincidence that Glenn Greenwald was also just recently criminally charged in Brazil, even as Julian Assange remains a prisoner of the global deep state.

The timing of this attack on Natural News should be understood as a serious warning that the deep state is planning to carry out an especially nefarious and treasonous operation against America while taking steps to make sure that independent journalists are silenced in the aftermath.

Pray for our safety.

Pray for America.

We are attempting to overcome this sophisticated cyber warfare attack and will post stories as soon as we are able.

- Mike Adams, the Health Ranger