Thread: Ebola-infected woman crosses America’s open border and dies in a U.S. hospital…

Post Ebola-infected woman crosses America’s open border and dies in a U.S. hospital…

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01-...n-weapons.html

Ebola-infected woman crosses America’s open border and dies in a U.S. hospital… “human weapons” infected with Ebola are being sent into the USA

Saturday, January 25, 2020 by: Ethan Huff
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

As much as most of you hate "Natural News" they report stuff that doesn't appear anywhere else... Is there a reason for that? Probably. MSM has no credibility either, yet "some" of you would prefer to acknowledge them as news.

Why is that?

Sunny

I don’t hate natural news. I just wish they would focus on the facts and leave out the hype. They tend to lean toward sensationalism, which greatly detracts from their message.
    Look at the night vision thread for a perfect example.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...r-Night-Vision
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerstation View Post
    As much as most of you hate "Natural News" they report stuff that doesn't appear anywhere else... Is there a reason for that? Probably. MSM has no credibility either, yet "some" of you would prefer to acknowledge them as news.

Why is that?

Sunny
    Yeah, I wonder about that myself. I find his site reasonable and helpful. So somebody here is complaining about the use of an adjective “massive”? Pffft!
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerstation View Post

Why is that?

Sunny
    What in the world are you talking about, nobody else reports it? Just Take a Look and see that some these have not only reported the same thing but TWO WEEKS EARLIER~! AND THESE ARE THE ONES ON THE FIRST PAGE OF A SEARCH TOO. LOL
    politicalbullpen.com › US News & Politics › Immigration

Celebrate Diversity! Ebola-infected woman crosses America's ...
    There's still no formidable wall protecting America's southern border from ... Ebola-infected woman crosses America's open border and dies in a US hospital.
    dcdirtylaundry.com › buildthewall-ebola-infected-woman-crosses-am...

#BuildtheWall: Ebola-infected woman crosses America's open ...
    Jan 9, 2020 - ... woman crosses America's open border and dies in a Texas hospital… “human weapons” infected with Ebola are being sent into the USA.

www.naturalnews.com › 2020-01-25-ebola-infected-woman-crosses-a...

Ebola-infected woman crosses America's open border and ...

22 hours ago - Ebola-infected woman crosses America's open border and dies in a U.S. hospital … “human weapons” infected with Ebola are being sent into ...

www.cairco.org › news › ebola-infected-woman-crosses-america’s-op...

News: Ebola-infected woman crosses America's open border ...

Jan 9, 2020 - Ebola-infected woman crosses America's open border and dies in a U.S. hospital … | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform ...

www.reddit.com › westernbetrayal › comments › emailv › ebolainfect...

Ebola-infected woman crosses America's open border and dies in a U ...

Jan 10, 2020 - r/westernbetrayal: The globalists want to unite the decay of Western society against hard-working Europeans to destroy their culture and values ...

www.msf.org › drc-ebola-outbreak-crisis-update

DRC Ebola outbreak crisis update | MSF

Jan 13, 2020 - It is also the second-biggest Ebola epidemic ever recorded, behind the West ... positively diagnosed with Ebola, the first cross-border cases since the outbreak began. ... a new case on 29 ...