Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Never married

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

You must be slipping... you forgot to add sodomite "marriage."

Bezukhov just reminded me of hordes of red army trolls who serve as mobile signposts.

Once the point of no return is reached, there is no signpost on how to get back.

Anyone ever wonder why traffic is down here ?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

YOU falsely accuse Moses and spread the satanic blasphemous lie to try to deceive others.

Uh-huh. Read it and weep, skinhead:

Num 12:1 Now Miryam and Aharon spoke against Mosheh because of the Kushite woman whom he had taken, for he had taken a Kushite woman.
    Num 12:2 And they said, “Has יהוה spoken only through Mosheh? Has He not also spoken through us?” And יהוה heard it.
    Num 12:3 And the man Mosheh was very humble, more than all men who were on the face of the earth.
    Num 12:4 And suddenly יהוה said to Mosheh, and Aharon, and Miryam, “You three, come out to the Tent of Appointment!” So the three came out.
    Num 12:5 And יהוה came down in the column of cloud and stood in the door of the Tent, and called Aharon and Miryam. And they both went forward.
    Num 12:6 And He said, “Hear now My words: If your prophet is of יהוה, I make Myself known to him in a vision, and I speak to him in a dream.
    Num 12:7 “Not so with My servant Mosheh, he is trustworthy in all My house.
    Num 12:8 “I speak with him mouth to mouth, and plainly, and not in riddles. And he sees the form of יהוה. So why were you not afraid to speak against My servant Mosheh?”
    Num 12:9 And the displeasure of יהוה burned against them, and He left.
    Num 12:10 And the cloud turned away from above the Tent, and look: Miryam was leprous, as white as snow! And Aharon turned toward Miryam, and look: a leper!
    Num 12:11 And Aharon said to Mosheh, “Oh, my master! Please do not hold against us the sin in which we have done foolishly and in which we have sinned.

You were saying?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Uh-huh. Read it and weep, skinhead:

Num 12:1 Now Miryam and Aharon spoke against Mosheh because of the Kushite woman whom he had taken, for he had taken a Kushite woman.

That is not proof that she was black.

You are ASSuming it does and are willing to bear false witnesses against Moses based on your stupid ASSumption.

Israelites lived in Egypt for centuries and for many centuries [long before Moses and long after Moses] Kush was part of Egypt.

That is not proof that she was black.

You are ASSuming it does and are willing to bear false witnesses against Moses based on your stupid ASSumption.

Israelites lived in Egypt for centuries and for many centuries [long before Moses and long after Moses] Kush was part of Egypt.
    Right! Every time the Bible talks about Kushites or Ethiopians the first image that should pop into every one's head is some light skinned dude wearing a yarmulke.

You still haven't answered my question.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post

Right! Every time the Bible talks about Kushites or Ethiopians the first image that should pop into every one's head is some light skinned dude

What skin color pops into your mind when someone says Africa? How about South Africa?

Many modern African countries once were European colonies where many Aryans lived and many Aryans still live.

How about North America? It depends on what century, doesn't it ?

How about Mexico? When Mexico belonged to Spain, it had a racial/color caste system to try to prevent race-mixing.

How about ancient Aryan ruled India? They also had a racial caste system to try to prevent race-mixing.

How about ancient Aryan ruled Persia? Aryan Persians also ruled Egypt and Kush where many Israelites lived at the time.

As I previously posted... ancient Kush was part of Egypt for centuries... including the time Moses' Israelites lived in Egypt.

I fail to see how any of this banter is relevant to the OP.
    Men are choosing not to marry, because it’s now a bad deal for men.

Simple.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    Right! Every time the Bible talks about Kushites or Ethiopians the first image that should pop into every one's head is some light skinned dude wearing a yarmulke.
    Jer 13:23 Does a Kushite change his skin and a leopard its spots? The kings-EX spends the day floating down her river of denial. Must be tough to be part of a brainwashed aryan cult.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post

Jer 13:23 Does a Kushite change his skin and a leopard its spots? The kings-EX spends the day floating down her river of denial. Must be tough to be part of a brainwashed aryan cult.

Jeremiah lived many centuries after Moses.

Yet, this is supposed to be more of your "proof" to accuse Moses ??

Your false witnessing against Moses will come back to bite you.

And your white supremacy, will come and bite YOU where the sun don't shine. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    I fail to see how any of this banter is relevant to the OP.
    Men are choosing not to marry, because it’s now a bad deal for men.

Simple.
    Sorry, my fault. KingsEx sounded over here like not getting married is a sin
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...01#post2787001
    She's also made it quite clear that interracial marriages are a sin. Being the amatuer psychologist that I am I wanted to hear from her which is the greater evil. But her condition makes it almost impossible for her to form coherent and lucid responses to even the most basic of questions. Time to adjust her meds.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/