Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the world being JUDGED?

Default Is the world being JUDGED?

Is the world being JUDGED?
    Revelation 6:8

So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.
    Is this disease the Rider of the pale horse?
    Lord knows its overdue.
    60 million or more innocent infants slaughtered every year in cold blood by their own parents.
    The chinese are among the worst offenders, though no nation will escape this judgement.
    If I were God I would have done it a decade ago.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

In Luke 17, Jesus compared the end of the age with the evil "days of Noah" and evil "days of Lot" [Lot lived in Sodom], twin abominations so far past the point of no return, God destroyed all but a small remnant. Jesus also compared His return to the fire from heaven that destroyed Sodom.

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post

Is this disease the Rider of the pale horse?
    Lord knows its overdue.
    60 million or more innocent infants slaughtered every year in cold blood by their own parents.
    The chinese are among the worst offenders, though no nation will escape this judgement.
    If I were God I would have done it a decade ago.
    I have wondered the same thing.

God is merciful. This is why he gave his Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins. When one believes in Jesus Christ even the sin of murder will be forgiven by God. This includes women who have had abortions and even the abortionists. However, God will not pardon a nation that allows innocent blood to be shed. God would not pardon Judah for the innocent blood that was shed there during the reign of Manasseh. God decreed the destruction of Judah and Jerusalem years before it took place. He is long suffering and His judgment did not come for many years after the death of Manasseh. This gave people opportunity to repent.

God's judgment upon Judah came in the form of Babylon conquering Judah and Jerusalem. Most of the people died by the sword, pestilence or famine. A few survived but most of them were carried away captive to serve Nebuchadnezzar in Babylon.

In 2 Kings chapter 24 you can read about these things.

2 Kings chapter 24

3 Surely at the commandment of the Lord
    came this upon Judah, to remove them out
    of his sight, for the sins of Mannasseh,
    according to all that he did;

4 And also for the innocent blood that he
    shed: for he filled Jerusalem with innocent
    blood; which the Lord would not pardon.

I believe God has already decreed the judgment of the United States, it just hasn't happened yet. The long suffering of the Lord is salvation.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Also in the book of Revelation, the end of the age evil world empire is symbolically called Babylon.

The irony of global Babylon's destruction arising out of the same globalism that made Babylon rich and perverted.

For millennia most people lived and died in their own small part of the planet. Over time generations in each local area developed immunities to their own local eco-system. But today when hordes of people from numerous locations around the planet can travel to the opposite side of the earth in a matter of hours... it's a wonder most of the planet hasn't already been decimated by foreign diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post

I believe God has already decreed the judgment of the United States, it just hasn't happened yet.

God's punishment on the USA began shortly after WW2 and has progressively gotten worse and worse.

Most people today may not realize it because like the proverbial frog they have gotten use to the ever increasing evil, perversion and destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

God's punishment on the USA began shortly after WW2 and has progressively gotten worse and worse.

Most people today may not realize it because like the proverbial frog they have gotten use to the ever increasing evil, perversion and destruction.

The descent into greater evil is not the judgment, but will make it worse when it does come. No one can comprehend how bad it's going to be. The world has never experienced anything like what is coming.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I'm referring to God's "blessings and cursings" that automatically follow righteous obedience or sinful rebellion.

Deuteronomy 28

https://biblehub.com/bsb/deuteronomy/28.htm

The USA has been in overt sinful rebellion since WW2. We are already under God's curse and have suffered the consequences.

"Yet they repented not"

See, today I am setting before you a blessing and a curse:
    a blessing if you obey the commandments of the LORD your God...
    but a curse if you disobey the commandments of the LORD your God...
    I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today
    that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing.
    So choose life, so that you and your descendants may live.

Deuteronomy 11 & Deuteronomy 30

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    We can only hope!

Isa 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Not yet.

What we are currently experiencing is the propoganda stage of the later stages of a very high stakes game of chess.

When judgment comes, the judged will have NO question, and those witness to the judgment won’t be able to drown out the screams of the judged.

It’s a good time to ALREADY have come out of her, My people, humbled yourself and seek His face, rather than to have tarried a little too long in the comforts of Babylon.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post

We can only hope!

Isa 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

How much more of God's judgment will come down on sinners who love their sinful rebellion against God so much they seek to export their abominable sins to the world !!

Here we are living in the prophetic end of the age evil globalist empire, "Babylon", the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth [Rev 17:5]

David Cameron: 'I want to export gay marriage around the world'

24 Jul 2013

" The Prime Minister spoke of his pride at legalising same sex marriage, just a year after explicitly giving a personal guarantee to do it by 2015 to a reception for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans-sexual community at 10 Downing Street.

Mr Cameron told guests at the same reception one year on that Britain was now “the best place to be gay, lesbian or transgender anywhere in Europe”.

He added: “That is a great achievement. That’s not my measure; that is an internationally recognised measure. But there’s still a lot more work to be done.”

Thanking the ministers and civil servants who helped to pass the legislation into law despite objections from the Tory Right, he said: It’s been a real pleasure to work with you and to deliver this landmark social change for our country, which to me still comes back to the simple word of commitment.”

He said that he wanted to "export" same sex marriage around the world so other countries could follow suit.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...d-Cameron.html

Jerusalem Post WORLD NEWS

FEBRUARY 21, 2019

Trump launches global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality

https://www.jpost.com/International/...xuality-581162