Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloomberg Thread

Default Bloomberg Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The farmers I know are practically scientists. Many have 4 year Ag degrees, and spend a lot of time analyzing evaluating soil ph balance, and conditioning, moisture content, degree days, and seed performance specs to get the best output from their crops. I won't even begin to go into animal husbandry, veterinary practice, genetics and breeding issues and whats involved with livestock operations. Bloomberg is the idiot.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

02.17.20 | What is going on with Michael Bloomberg? A video was released of Bloomberg discussing health care, which ultimately sounded like death panels. It was also released that he told a pregnant woman to 'kill it.' Yet he's STILL rising in the polls. And craziness only continues as topless women interrupt a Bernie Sanders rally to protest the dairy industry. On the bright side, Virginia's gun ban doesn't pass the Senate committee. So at least there's some sense still left in the country! It's campaign time again for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Will she be re-elected or are people ready to move on?

<span dir="auto" class="style-scope yt-formatted-string">
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    02.17.20 | What is going on with Michael Bloomberg? A video was released of Bloomberg discussing health care, which ultimately sounded like death panels.

Yet he's STILL rising in the polls.
    Yeah... the polls the left CREATES. Its pure BS. Everyone who even knows who the little man is hates him.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

New Witness Corroborates Accusation That Mike Bloomberg Told Pregnant Employee to ‘Kill It’

Chris Menahan | Information Liberation - February 18, 2020 -
    You need to kill your baby so Mr. Bloomberg can make few extra thousand bucks!

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Do we want Bernie or Bloomberg as the nominee? Bloomberg will be on the debate stage tomorrow

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

is it just me or does it seem that trump builds people up while bloomberg cuts them down
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    is it just me or does it seem that trump builds people up while bloomberg cuts them down
    You have that exactly right. Bloomberg's comments about blacks, women, farmers, and factory workers is so demeaning. These are the comments democrats supposedly hate. What hypocrites if they vote for this creep.

There are a few name calling comments from Trump I haven't cared for, like Carly Fiorina's face. That, I did not like! But when he is talking about salt of the earth people, I haven't heard anything out of his mouth like Bloomberg. What a snob Bloomberg is. He doesn't care about people

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Do we want Bernie or Bloomberg as the nominee? Bloomberg will be on the debate stage tomorrow
    Bernie believes he's Lenin incarnate and the mentally ill follow him like a false god. Bernie's game plan is to sell-out to Hillary, again, for an even higher price.

Bloomberg has bought his followers, with Hillary he can control the voting machines but he cannot gain popular support, I think Trump will trounce him in any debate.