Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump names SODOMITE as National Intelligence Director !!

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    ...Trump’s growing fascination with funny boys isn’t good for the country.....isn’t good for anything.

I'll have to agree with this too.

Quote Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
    Make that two.
    Three? KingsX's diatribes always puts my sarcasm gene into overdrive.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

I'm having a hard time understanding how he thinks this can be good.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    I'm having a hard time understanding how he thinks this can be good.
    Padding his November victory with the sodomite vote?

In Trump's 2016 GOP nomination acceptance speech he touted sodomites.
    And he said it in a goading way that dared anyone to object !
    Also in 2016 Trump's campaign guy in Florida was a sodomite.

At least Richard's partner is white. That should make you happy KingsX, n'est ce pas?

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post
    At least Richard's partner is white. That should make you happy KingsX, n'est ce pas?
    Good one, Bezukhov

I don't understand why Housewolf allows these posts calling for the death of gays. You can be against the gay agenda without calling for their death. The gay agenda sickens me and makes my stomach hurt. AND SO DOES THESE POSTS CALLING FOR THEIR DEATH. The New Testament puts homosexuality right along with other sins.

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor sexual perverts, [10] nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God.
    1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Doesn't anyone else feel like this?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Good one, Bezukhov

I don't understand why Housewolf allows these posts calling for the death of gays. You can be against the gay agenda without calling for their death. The gay agenda sickens me and makes my stomach hurt. AND SO DOES THESE POSTS CALLING FOR THEIR DEATH. The New Testament puts homosexuality right along with other sins.

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor sexual perverts, [10] nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God.
    1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Doesn't anyone else feel like this?

Years ago I heard Lester Roloff tell about visiting prisoners in the Corpus Christi jail. At the time the jail was on the top floor of the courthouse. After the visit with the prisoners was completed, he started down in the elevator to leave. The elevator stopped on the way down to let a well dressed lady in. When she saw him she asked, "Aren't you Lester Roloff?" He replied, "Yes ma'am, I am." She then asked him why he was at the courthouse and he said to visit the prisoners in the jail. She then commented, "You certainly didn't have much to work with there, did you?" He answered, "Well, about as much as I have to work with here.

Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Years ago I heard Lester Roloff tell about visiting prisoners in the Corpus Christi jail. At the time the jail was on the top floor of the courthouse. After the visit with the prisoners was completed, he started down in the elevator to leave. The elevator stopped on the way down to let a well dressed lady in. When she saw him she asked, "Aren't you Lester Roloff?" He replied, "Yes ma'am, I am." She then asked him why he was at the courthouse and he said to visit the prisoners in the jail. She then commented, "You certainly didn't have much to work with there, did you?" He answered, "Well, about as much as I have to work with here.

[/LEFT]
    Also, another good one and oh so true! I don't know about the other believers here, but I'm finding these days that the Lord is bringing up the scum inside me to the surface more and more. As we get closer to His return, sounds to me that's how it should be

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

@Pastor Guest
    Yeah, that made me laugh, too.

Gandalf the Grey

My Disqus channel: