Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Red Pill

Fascinating
    In the words of Spock...
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Another Woolong has been deposited into your Silk Road account

Keep up the good work
    Your Master
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The sad part is there are people with power who wish to ruin this economy with or without this virus so long as it leads to Trumps demise....I would say the virus has opened a door for them but hopefully it is too soon in the game for them to win.

I sure as heck think it is very funny that so many on here that have many times distrusted such UN entities as the WHO is, and our own government when its CDC. But by golly when they report such as this virus so many are taking ALL of then AT THEIR WORD. Seems pretty silly to me, THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT you to do, is PANIC~!! And a few are doing just that, without a second thought that most all these charts and warnings are From The Government The Same Government that so many on here do not trust. UNTIL NOW? phooey on the bunch of those silly people. And just because someone finds something on the net, it must be the truth Dumb Dumb Dumb in that way of thinking also. It sure has been a laugh feat seeing al this panic and those afraid of their own shadows. LOL

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    I sure as heck think it is very funny that so many on here that have many times distrusted such UN entities as the WHO is, and our own government when its CDC. But by golly when they report such as this virus so many are taking ALL of then AT THEIR WORD. Seems pretty silly to me, THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT you to do, is PANIC~!! And a few are doing just that, without a second thought that most all these charts and warnings are From The Government The Same Government that so many on here do not trust. UNTIL NOW? phooey on the bunch of those silly people. And just because someone finds something on the net, it must be the truth Dumb Dumb Dumb in that way of thinking also. It sure has been a laugh feat seeing al this panic and those afraid of their own shadows. LOL
    A stopped clock is right twice a day.
    But you are correct about the WHO.
    The current head of the U.N.'s World Health Organization once tried to hire Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe as a "goodwill ambassador." I sh*t you not!
    WHO's corrupt to begin with. We already knew this going back decades. Throwing in a global pandemic just makes the situation much worse. Pile onto that the ChiComs have been providing WHO, CDC with incorrect information. They in turn pass that information onto us. It's just really really difficult to get accurate information.

Note the date of this article:
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/world-...ment-of-mugabe
    Published October 22, 2017
    World Health Organization revokes appointment of Mugabe
    By | Associated Press

ETA: The CDC is still being prevented from sending a team into Wuhan by the ChiComs. Only two Americans on the WHO team which is also being prevented from going into Wuhan by the ChiComs. Their doing their work in Bejing. But I guess that's POTUS fault too.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

House Democrats Argue Against Diverting Ebola Funding to Coronavirus Response
    House Democrats argued against diverting funding for the new coronavirus from preparing for the Ebola virus as they ...
    February 26, 2020BY Zachary Stieber

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    A stopped clock is right twice a day.
    But you are correct about the WHO.
    The current head of the U.N.'s World Health Organization once tried to hire Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe as a "goodwill ambassador." I sh*t you not!
    WHO's corrupt to begin with. We already knew this going back decades. Throwing in a global pandemic just makes the situation much worse. Pile onto that the ChiComs have been providing WHO, CDC with incorrect information. They in turn pass that information onto us. It's just really really difficult to get accurate information.

Note the date of this article:
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/world-...ment-of-mugabe
    Published October 22, 2017
    World Health Organization revokes appointment of Mugabe
    By | Associated Press

ETA: The CDC is still being prevented from sending a team into Wuhan by the ChiComs. Only two Americans on the WHO team which is also being prevented from going into Wuhan by the ChiComs. Their doing their work in Bejing. But I guess that's POTUS fault too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

Just Remember

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

LOL and the only thing I will be stocking up is more popcorn.