Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889

Thread: COVID-USA Thread

copied from JW Rawles Survival Blog
    Google’s Latest Spyware

Reader T.K.B. wrote to mention: “I received a Facebook posting showing that Google has updated smartphones to include an app that will notify you if you have been near a person with coronavirus. Android phone users can confirm this by going to SETTINGS = GOOGLE. There is now a new setting: ‘COVID-19 Exposure Notifications’. It is active once you turn on Bluetooth.

I checked my android phone and it is there. Blue tooth and 'location' now will remain off. I don't want google tracking

Quote Originally Posted by rtsteve View Post
    copied from JW Rawles Survival Blog
    Google’s Latest Spyware

Reader T.K.B. wrote to mention: “I received a Facebook posting showing that Google has updated smartphones to include an app that will notify you if you have been near a person with coronavirus. Android phone users can confirm this by going to SETTINGS = GOOGLE. There is now a new setting: ‘COVID-19 Exposure Notifications’. It is active once you turn on Bluetooth.

I checked my android phone and it is there. Blue tooth and 'location' now will remain off. I don't want google tracking
    It showed up on my phone as well after an update was installed.
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

WE WERE RIGHT – CDC Now Estimates 22 Million Americans Infected with the China Coronavirus Making US Mortality Rate 0.6% – Confirming Our Estimates from March

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Oregon's Gov. Brown will buy motel and fill it with Seniors, lock them inside.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Oregon man jailed after refusing to wear face mask in court

Video: Washington Sheriff On Governor’s Mask Law – “Don’t Be A Sheep”

Law enforcement pushing back against politicians

https://www.infowars.com/video-washington-sheriff-on-governors-mask-law-dont-be-a-sheep/#inline-comments

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    It is not murder when forces of government do it.
    Government give license to murder so it is OK in their eyes.
    All government and what is "Legal" is adversarial to the laws of nature and natures God as described in the Bible.
    There is NO morality in Government and what is "Legal".
    "Legal" deals with the "Legal Person", a fictitious entity and can not deal with the Man(male and female).
    But man is surety for that fictitious "Person".

Breaking: States Ordered To Fraudulently Inflate COVID-19 Cases 15 Times Actual Rate

https://banned.video/watch?id=5efab695672706002f367a0a

Discussing The Great Reset With James Corbett