Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-USA Thread

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

OK, just so I understand where some of you are coming from. Davy, when you say "they" do you mean Trump? i would think not since he is trying to quell hysteria.
    Lenno, I just can't read everything you post...are you accusing Trump of eventually calling for martial law?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Yes mass hysteria is a bad deal for the USA. And so many are doing just that, when IF You are in good health just take NORMAL PRECAUTIONS that a person has been doing all their life. Don't go and join in a buying out of what is uanessacry. Just because one wants to follow this doom and gloom that is now going on in this country. We have seem this happen before where buying crates SUCH A PROBLEM. That normal activities are going to be interrupted because ofd this panic buying. And wash hands was after going to any place that you have touched door handles etc. WASH with good soaps and nice hot water is the best way IF One is healthy to begin with. Don't be a follower into this hyped up bs. Just stay home if you don't need to travel. And use good hygiene practices. ETC. No need to be wearing some dumb mask while sitting at home no need to have a stock pile of something that will not be needed if one just practices good hygiene At Home. You want to continue being a free country DON'T follow rest of the nuts around this country, That is what the government wants and by golly they will do something that nobody really wants to see in this country but keep up this bs and no more freedom will to be found. ANYWHERE

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    OK, just so I understand where some of you are coming from. Davy, when you say "they" do you mean Trump? i would think not since he is trying to quell hysteria.
    Lenno, I just can't read everything you post...are you accusing Trump of eventually calling for martial law?
    You have the stuff that is posted by that person is not even worth wasting any more time on when so much of it is by some from extremist right natural news bs. sometimes i think it is being posted that to see how may take the bite and click-bate bs. LOL

I'm just posting what appears on the net, in this case Mike Adams who is not a wild eyed tin-foiler. I do not endorse his view but if the 1918 Pandemic is a guide then Medical martial law will be necessary. As for Davy, Oscar, Hoppy there is a reason I call them the Marx Bros. If I was to find out that they are NOT paid shills my opinion would fall even further.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Oh I think the Marx bros are good guys. But you didn't answer my question, Lenno. Do YOU think Trump is going to call for martial law? Honestly, sometimes i really don't know if we are on the same side or not

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Medical Martial Law?

Sounds bad ... like double secret probation.

O.W.
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the JFK administration pump out a poo-load of Executive Orders addressing different types of Martial Law?

Including "conscripting" medical personnel and even ham radio operators in the event of a national emergency?

ETA: And then there's this....
    https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/about...isolation.html
    Legal Authorities for Isolation and Quarantine
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the JFK administration pump out a poo-load of Executive Orders addressing different types of Martial Law?

Including "conscripting" medical personnel and even ham radio operators in the event of a national emergency?
    Yeah I have them written down, it's a number of E.O.s #51 and 13575 come to mind.
    CDC Tells Colleges, Universities to ‘Consider’ Canceling Exchange Programs and Bringing Students Back
    The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued guidance for American colleges and universities, saying ...
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

DoD Official Admits Covid-19 "Likely" To Be A Pandemic Within The Next 30 Days

"...it is important to note that current global circumstances suggest it is likely that this virus will cause a pandemic..."

Project Kennedy": JPMorgan Tells Thousands Of Workers To Work From Home

America's largest bank is going on lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Oh I think the Marx bros are good guys. But you didn't answer my question, Lenno. Do YOU think Trump is going to call for martial law? Honestly, sometimes i really don't know if we are on the same side or not

I'm hoping for a Mad Max/Zombie scenario