Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-USA Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

So, the 100,000 reported deaths from a germ that has not even been isolated is completely bogus.

I think you nailed it, IB
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Last edited by Lenno; 05-29-2020 at 03:15 PM.

I wear my (COVID) mask at night satire

Footage: Hospital Patients Complain About Waiting While Nurses Film Tik Tok Video

“That’s why we’ve been waiting so long”