Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19: Martial Law Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post

What are you inferring, Adolf?

I don't cast my pearls before swine !

Then, maybe,you should cast them elsewhere?
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

old on good authority to self sequester will do exactly that. They don't want to expose others. It's called good citizenship.
    I call BS on this.

Entitled snowflakes are the ones who won't stay put.
    Not responsible people.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

Bill Bonner

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Why, helping Americans to see the value in surrending ALL liberty for a flimsy and false hope of security.

Benjamin Franklin to the front desk, please.
    Coming to a neighborhood near you.
    Or, your neighborhood.

People are afraid.
    Everyone is telling them to be afraid.

People that claim not to trust the government are looking to the government to save them.

Right into the Elite's hands

Julius Caesar

Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

I don't cast my pearls before swine !

Pearls are one thing you do not have. Carry on, Adolf.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

NY governor sends National Guard
    to virus ‘containment area’ around synagogue

Schools, houses of worship to be shut for two weeks in 1-mile-radius zone in New Rochelle, the heart of US’s biggest cluster of reported cases of coronavirus

" ALBANY, New York (AP) — Schools, houses of worship and large gathering places will be shuttered for two weeks in a "containment area" centered in suburban New Rochelle, the heart of what appears to be the nation's biggest cluster of cases of the coronavirus, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Tuesday.

The state will send National Guard troops to help clean surfaces and deliver food in the area, a 1-mile-radius (1.6 km) around a point near a synagogue connected to some existing cases, Cuomo said....

... "... The rabbi of the New Rochelle Young Israel Synagogue, who also teaches two undergraduate classes at Yeshiva University’s Washington Heights campus, detailed his experience after testing positive for the coronavirus.

Yeshiva University said it would cancel all in-person classes and scheduled events at both the Wilf Campus and Midtown location at least until March 10 after a student and his family were confirmed to carry COVID-19. "

more at link

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ny-gov...und-synagogue/

The area around Rocklin, California which was also locked-down in quarantine is also heavily jewish.

Now this:

Jewish Education Center employee
    tested positive for coronavirus

March 10. 2020

" One of the three people who tested positive for the novel coronavirus works at the Jewish Education Center of Cleveland, located in Cleveland Heights.

CLEVELAND, Ohio - One of the three people who tested positive for the novel coronavirus, known as COVID-19, in Ohio is a male employee of the Jewish Education Center of Cleveland."

https://www.cleveland.com/business/2...ronavirus.html

I think the Jews caused this

Julius Caesar

Bill Bonner

Jews have a nasty habit of spitting !

" Father Samuel Aghoyan, a senior Armenian Orthodox cleric in Jerusalem's Old City, says he's been spat at by young haredi and national Orthodox Jews "about 15 to 20 times" in the past decade. The last time it happened, he said, was earlier this month. "I was walking back from the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and I saw this boy in a yarmulke and ritual fringes coming back from the Western Wall, and he spat at me two or three times." Wearing a dark-blue robe, sitting in St. James's Church, the main Armenian church in the Old City, Aghoyan said, "Every single priest in this church has been spat on. It happens day and night." Father Athanasius, a Texas-born Franciscan monk who heads the Christian Information Center inside the Jaffa Gate, said he's been spat at by haredi and national Orthodox Jews "about 15 times in the last six months" - not only in the Old City, but also on Rehov Agron near the Franciscan friary. "One time a bunch of kids spat at me, another time a little girl spat at me," said the brown-robed monk near the Jaffa Gate. "All 15 monks at our friary have been spat at," he said. "Every [Christian cleric in the Old City] who's been here for awhile, who dresses in robes in public, has a story to tell about being spat at. The more you get around, the more it happens." A nun in her 60s who's lived in an east Jerusalem convent for decades says she was spat at for the first time by a haredi man on Rehov Agron about 25 years ago. "As I was walking past, he spat on the ground right next to my shoes and he gave me a look of contempt," said the black-robed nun, sitting inside the convent. "It took me a moment, but then I understood." Since then, the nun, who didn't want to be identified, recalls being spat at three different times by young national Orthodox Jews on Jaffa Road, three different times by haredi youth near Mea She'arim and once by a young Jewish woman from her second-story window in the Old City's Jewish Quarter."

https://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Mouth...ed-with-hatred