Thread: Enoch: Prayers of Protection Against Plague & Viruses

Exclamation Enoch: Prayers of Protection Against Plague & Viruses

Enoch was given prayers to recite to protect us from the Coronavirus, et al. The message is dated 3/15/20

Via Enoch 3/15/20: Pray these morning & night extending them to your children & relatives, and no spirit of plagues or viruses will harm you.

PRAYER OF PROTECTION WITH THE BLOOD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

O Blood of Jesus poured at Calvary! O balm of purification! Cleanse my home, my family, and my goods, material and spiritual, of all spiritual contamination.

Set us free O Jesus, of all snares and tricks the enemy of the soul wants to put in our lives, in our material and spiritual work. We renounce in your name and by the power of your Precious Blood, all works of Satan.

We seal our body, soul and spirit with your Blood, our children and our families, our homes, our material and spiritual goods. Jesus Christ, may the power of your Precious Blood heal us, free us, and protect us of every evil. Amen

O my Jesus! if it is Your Holy Will, place the Seal of your Blood in my body, soul, and spirit, and make me invisible to the internal and external attacks of the enemy on my soul. Eternal Father, in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ I ask you that the shed Blood by your Son at the Cross, be my shelter and protection in all our ways. Amen

Pray
    “Our Father‟ and “Apostle’s Creed‟.

Psalm 91

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, who abides in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust." For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not come near you. You will only look with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked. Because you have made the LORD your refuge, the Most High your habitation, no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent. For he will give his angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the adder, the young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot. Because he cleaves to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will rescue him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him my salvation”

Our Father

Our Father,
    Who art in heaven,
    hallowed be Thy name;
    Thy kingdom come;
    Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread;
    and forgive us our trespasses
    as we forgive those who trespass against us;
    and lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

The Apostles’ Creed

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
    Creator of heaven and earth,
    and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord,
    who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
    born of the Virgin Mary,
    suffered under Pontius Pilate,
    was crucified, died and was buried;
    He descended into hell;
    on the third day He rose again from the dead;
    He ascended into heaven,
    and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
    from there He will come to judge the living and the dead.
    I believe in the Holy Spirit,
    the Holy Catholic Church,
    the communion of Saints,
    the forgiveness of sins,
    the resurrection of the body,
    and life everlasting.

Amen.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

A relative in the Navy has had his scheduled transfer frozen after he had given-up his housing and sent his wife and baby to live with her parents 300 miles away. He is now living in a cheap apartment and has developed a fever and cough; his doctor has told him to self isolate for seven days and contact him if symptoms worsen. I am attempting to make contact with this sailor in an effort to offer aid but he is a very proud man and will likely turn my offers of physical aid down. Please offer your prayers to this God fearing man and his family, he is the type of man you would want in your family, church, community.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."