Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Diversity Is Our Greatest Strength Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hoof and Mouth/Covid outbreaks
    The Border Tsunamai Death Trap

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=610837b407068e24f9e56f8d

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"IS THIS WHAT WE FOUGHT FOR?"
    Folks, this society is going to crash and burn.
    GET FAR AWAY FROM BLUE HIVES NOW.
    Video at the link, multiple children being encouraged by adults to simulate sex (far worse than "Twerking.)

https://twitter.com/DidTheyDie4This/status/1422314726

Atlanta mother files complaint against elementary school after principal segregated students based on race

When the principal denied the transfer request, the reason stated was that the requested classroom was not for black children.

Texas: Transgender Surgery Being Performed on Kids is Child Abuse and Violates the Law

Major U.S. cities are becoming fentanyl-infested cesspools as millions plunge into hopelessness and despair

(Natural News) If you live near a major U.S. city, you don’t have to go to a movie theater to see a horror show. Instead, just find out where fentanyl-laced heroin is being sold and go hang out with the drug addicts for a few hours. If you survive the encounter, it will be an experience that you will never forget. In city after city, … [Read More...]

HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

AVM
    Thanks for the picture post. Got a good laugh out of it.