Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump has been indicted

Default Trump has been indicted

Yep. Trump has been notified. I’m Not surprised at all.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/03/30/nyregion/trump-indictment-news

Got popcorn?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Previous predictions still apply, or updates needed?

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...tment-Imminent
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Trump responds to indictment

Former President Donald Trump responded to the news of the grand jury voting to indict him in a lengthy statement you can read in full below:
    “This is Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest level in history. From the time I came down the golden escalator at Trump Tower, and even before I was sworn in as your President of the United States, the Radical Left Democrats - the enemy of the hard-working men and women of this Country - have been engaged in a Witch-Hunt to destroy the Make America Great Again movement. You remember it just like I do: Russia, Russia, Russia; the Mueller Hoax; Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine; Impeachment Hoax 1; Impeachment Hoax 2; the illegal and unconstitutional Mar-a-Lago raid; and now this.
    The Democrats have lied, cheated and stolen in their obsession with trying to ‘Get Trump,’ but now they’ve done the unthinkable - indicting a completely innocent person in an act of blatant Election Interference.
    Never before in our Nation’s history has this been done. The Democrats have cheated countless times over the decades, including spying on my campaign, but weaponizing our justice system to punish a political opponent, who just so happens to be a President of the United States and by far the leading Republican candidate for President, has never happened before. Ever.
    Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, who was hand-picked and funded by George Soros, is a disgrace. Rather than stopping the unprecedented crime wave taking over New York City, he’s doing Joe Biden’s dirty work, ignoring the murders and burglaries and assaults he should be focused on. This is how Bragg spends his time!
    I believe this Witch-Hunt will backfire massively on Joe Biden. The American people realize exactly what the Radical Left Democrats are doing here. Everyone can see it. So our Movement, and our Party - united and strong - will first defeat Alvin Bragg, and then we will defeat Joe Biden, and we are going to throw every last one of these Crooked Democrats out of office so we can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

Keep the peons focused on one hand while the economy and dollar are falling right before their eyes..
    Program a few more young adults to destroy their lives along with the innocents.
    Country if failing right before in front of us but keep looking at the shiny ball until it’s too late.
    Trump probably can’t pull us out of what’s coming anyways but they don’t want him to even try..

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Yep. Trump has been notified. I’m Not surprised at all.

before anyone gets into too big of an uproar over this, are you sure? The indictment is sealed no one knows for sure it is all rumor, and IMO these rumors have some sus timing with the Trans day of Vengeance tomorrow and all. Seems to me like the deep state needs a scapegoat for whats about to happen. Further to this didn't q say "the first arrest will shock the world" how better to 'shock the world' than to have the world looking at a sealed indictment for Trump that gets unsealed to be I dunno Killary? This whole thing is about inciting an emotional response out of people and it is patently obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Got popcorn?

this exactly this......

Sealed Indictment in Criminal Cases

When an indictment is issued on someone, it means he will be arrested and charged with the crime. A sealed indictment is simply an indictment that is kept secret from the public. At this point, no one can disclose the existence of the indictment so no one knows who is under investigation for a crime and what offense is alleged.

At some appropriate moment which prosecutors decide, the indictment is unsealed and a warrant is issued for the suspect's arrest. So, while an indictment may start out sealed, it will become unsealed and part of the public record before the defendant goes to trial.
    https://legalbeagle.com/6790439-sealed-indictment.html

further let me add, and Indictment is for a felony, all this BS with Stormy Daniels is a misdemeanor AT BEST.

Quote Originally Posted by Stustage View Post
    https://legalbeagle.com/6790439-sealed-indictment.html

further let me add, and Indictment is for a felony, all this BS with Stormy Daniels is a misdemeanor AT BEST.
    Yes but this is just then start of many more to follow. So don't get so excited yet. more indictments yet to come. cool.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

and next week is Holy Week

interesting

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.