Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The Diversity Is Our Greatest Strength Thread

8 former Michigan officials criminally charged along with ex-governor in Flint water crisis

Thursday, January 14th 2021, 6:00:09 pm

Former Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder, eight other former state officials criminally charged in Flint water crisis
    See more at NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News | NBC News
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Victor Davis Hanson 2021 | An Exhausted Civilization

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

There is a series of novels written by a former SOFer about the Army of Diversity waging war on the remnants of FUSA

Their greatest strength

I've skimmed most of the official USN policy pdf.
    https://media.defense.gov/2021/Jan/2...L%20REPORT.PDF
    Takeaways:
    1. Any white and/or male officer will never dare to criticize any minority subordinate. It will be automatic career death. Competent white men are going to flee the officer corps and NCO ranks in droves. Reading this document makes it clear that there is no future for white male officers and NCOs, unless, maybe, they announce they are transitioning to women, have strongly progressive Leftist views, etc.
    2. Any minority enlisted or junior officers (including gay, trans, whatever) will be empowered to say "**** you, you racist asshole!" to any white superior, and refuse any order, and the white superior will have to undergo a Maoist struggle session with ample sincere self-criticism to keep their stripes, bars or oak leaves, or they will face charges, or at least be forced out of the military with "other than honorable."
    3. Totally incompetent morons will be placed in leadership and command roles from SGTs to Generals, no matter what. If planes and ships crash, [McCain and Fitzgerald were just warnings of what is to come] then it will be a small price to pay for inclusion and diversity.
    4. Serving senior and flag rank officers who sign off on this identity-politics-driven Marxist insanity only care about finishing their careers and grabbing their pensions, and they don't give one small damn about their units being utterly annihilated in a future war.

This is actually WORSE than what the Soviets did to their military. They only tried to control the economic part of human nature. They never denied male-female roles, or the need for the most competent (high scoring) Russians to be placed in leadership roles. They never said, "There are not enough trans Eskimos or gay Chechens flying our jets, fix it now, no matter what, if they can fly or not!"

This is insanity. God help us.

Shaun King Moves Facebook Grift To Canada And ‘The Caribbean’ To Avoid Being ‘Swarmed By Trolls,’ Alleges Global Conspiracy Against Himself

"What I am about to tell you will sound like a wild conspiracy theory, but I assure you that it's true. For years now, every post that I make here on Facebook has been hounded and swarmed by trolls..."