Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Diversity Is Our Greatest Strength Thread

Jeff Goldblum Drops a MASSIVE Red Pill on National Television

Jeff Goldblum channeled his inner Trump. He's dead on accurate.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Over 40 Shot, 10 Fatally, Across Memorial Weekend in Chicago

College professors and future democratic voters, one and all

Doc1 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Over 40 Shot, 10 Fatally, Across Memorial Weekend in Chicago

College professors and future democratic voters, one and all

Culturally enriching the living sh*t out of you!

Best
    Doc

As America Burns, FBI Tweets ‘Diversity Makes Us Stronger’ In Support Of LGBT Pride Month

FBI shows citizens where its priorities lie

National File - June 2, 2020 46

Atlanta: ONLY ONE Police Officer Showed Up to Work in Zone Six on Thursday Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Atlanta: ONLY ONE Police Officer Showed Up to Work in Zone Six on Thursday Morning
    Was he extremely dedicated or did his colleagues just not care about him enough to let him know what was going down?