Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Diversity Is Our Greatest Strength Thread

HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

King, Pierce counties declare racism a public health crisis

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Matt Bracken: The war has begun
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

We pretend this opposition, this ANTIFA, is easy. We laugh at their he/she dramatics. Their cries for soy milk in CHAZ. We laugh at their antics in the street when they face minor opposition such as the Proud Boys.

What we don't realize, most of us, is that we're seeing only the outer ring of useful idiots. There are hardened communists at the core who will stop at nothing. None of those other agendas matter to them. They want only our destruction. They train every day. They don't have jobs they go to, they don't have wives and kids to spend time with. They wake in the morning and train, and go to bed tired from training and plotting our downfall. They are better armed, better trained, and better organized than those militia groups you saw lay down on the pavement in New Mexico.

This is their time. They know if they fail now it may be decades before they get another chance.

‘Luciferian March For One World Government’: Satanic Group Organizes Nationwide Rallies Promoting New World Order

Jamie White - June 21, 2020 -
    Group reportedly considers erecting Satanic monuments in place of toppled American history statues

Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

BEWARE OF ELITE ILLUMINATI CHAOS SATANIC PSYCHOPATH BLM, ANTIFA, AND PEDOPHILE ENTERTAINMENT
    --------
    https://youtu.be/dqeAxMw7Ahk
    Will Ferrell’s Comedy Skit About Child Trafficking
    https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...gusting-video/
    -----------
    Disney Director James Gunn Fired After Tweets About Abusing Children Uncovered
    https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...ren-uncovered/
    -----------
    Dan Harmon Comedy Short -- Raping Babies
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/xnQIwtDhxKQ6/
    https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/dan-harmon-del