Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Diversity Is Our Greatest Strength Thread

I should rename this tread The South Africa Thread because that's where these tactics come from:
    Hundreds ‘ambush’ Tampa police responding to report of shots fired, 2 officers injured, chief says
    [See first comment for context.]

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tampa-officers-injured-hundred
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Prominent 'CHOP' protester involved in dramatic high-speed chase with police.
    https://komonews.com/news/local/prom...se-with-police

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    As America Burns, FBI Tweets ‘Diversity Makes Us Stronger’ In Support Of LGBT Pride Month

FBI shows citizens where its priorities lie 46

Yes this country is no longer 150 million pop. It is NOW over 320 million and people from ALL over the world, Like it or not we ARE and should embrace being diverse. It is now the NEW Normal in the USA. Can't conform? Well there might be a nice tiny island in ones future then. LOL

AP Source: NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem

“It Says Something When You Have more Minorities on the Police Side than the Violent Crowd” – MUST SEE: Portland Police Officer Jakhary Jackson Goes off (VIDEO)

When Wokes and Racists Actually Agree on Everything