Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

Bodies found in unrefrigerated trucks in New York during COVID-19 pandemic

Andrew T. Cleckly funeral services The owner was not identified

Another victory for DeBlasio!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

If Half the Country's Deaths Were in Montana, Would New York Shut Down?

New York is America, the rest of the country is an afterthought.

Chris Cuomo Interviews Andrew Cuomo: ‘You’re Feeling Pretty Good About Yourself’

This is so embarrassing. 25,000 dead, many directly because of his nursing home policy and failure to address the subways and public transportation.