Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

Despite Science, Fauci And de Blasio Kept Schools Closed To Hurt Trump

The nation was held hostage to a Biden win, and the education of our kids is still held hostage to the interests of teachers’s unions. It’s got to end.
    To Bill De Blasio, Destroying 1.1 Million Kids’ Education Is Just A Political Game

Why would Bill de Blasio close schools so brazenly when they have undoubtedly proved to be one of the safest places these last three months?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

• "I’m in New York. The truth is, nurses are being laid off. So are doctors. New York was voted the absolute worst city for a nurse or doctor to work in. I can see why - they were ordered by the health department to send people right to ventilators who came in with trouble breathing. Some hospitals were running a 100% kill rate from this practice and the average was 88%. I used to work in a cardiac ward where people often came in short of breath. In sane times no one would have thought to put those people on a ventilator. They would have quickly died. The first thing to do is determine respiratory rate and oxygen saturation. We would use pulse oximetry to determine blood oxygenation levels, then monitor with capnography. The vast majority of patients would be carefully given oxygen with a simple, non-invasive cpap machine. Oxygen is potentially dangerous and putting a person right on a ventilator is crazy. It should never be the first resort.

I’ve found a good piece which I think people without any medical training can easily read and understand. It shows the proper assessment and treatment of respiratory distress. It’s aimed at EMS personnel and its great to know these things in case you or a loved one experiences trouble breathing:"

https://www.emsairway.com/2...

Bill DeBlasio’s “Wife” Dances For COVID To Go Away…

Imagine. This woman has a salary of $2 million and a personal staff of almost a dozen people and half of NYC city workers are going to get axed…
    Hint: She can't dance and is not wearing her mask

Harvey Bugman $5 OnlyFans@SCALE

1d·

California is about to impose sweeping stay-at-home orders.

Only essential workers (Hollywood sex traffickers, Mexican cartel members and officially-sanctioned Antifa protesters) will be allowed to go outside.

Churches in violation must be burned down to kill the virus.