Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    It is strange that Conjob-19 is a political disease rather than a medical disease.
    No one of high status to my knowledge has died of the magic virus.
    A few claim that they were ill but I am not aware of reliable independent knowledge of them being ill.
    If there was a real disease threat, Trump and Cuomo would be some of the first to have masks on if they were the tiniest bit effective.
    The so called virus has not been even isolated as of 2 weeks ago.
    So, there is NO TEST that actually differentiates that one tiny bundle of protein and DNA from any other.
    You can be politically and legally isolated because of a made up test that can test positive for 100 other reasons medically.

There are strange things afoot over this event.
    I see that money is the central issue.
    Sterilization, tracking, crippling and killing of the old follow as a close second.

Something is up and it's not the Fake pandemic
    The economy is on a ventilator and the Fed is printing trillions like it's made out of thin air.
    I have a feeling that the aid given to the unemployed will be blamed for the train wreck that is about to happen,,,it could be the death of the petro dollar or maybe worse.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    Something is up and it's not the Fake pandemic
    The economy is on a ventilator and the Fed is printing trillions like it's made out of thin air.
    I have a feeling that the aid given to the unemployed will be blamed for the train wreck that is about to happen,,,it could be the death of the petro dollar or maybe worse.
    The $250 Billion distributed to the the Peasant Class is nothing compared to the Trillions distributed to the
    Blood Line Royal Decedents of British and European Nobility that control EVERYTHING.
    We have to change our thinking to get out of this Matrix.
    Among others is the idea of money.
    Money, in and of itself has zero value in Reality.
    The value of money and everything else only exists within your mind.
    I have read that there may be an error in translating the quote in the Bible about money being being the root of (all kinds) of evil.
    The more correct translation should be closer to putting a value on what is beyond value as the source of all kinds of evil.
    It doesn't really matter if it is a shinny rock or a slab of linen.

The "Economy" is also a fiction of the mind.
    People are steered to think in a way that serves the Ruling Class.

Words are also a way of controlling us.
    The word "People" in the magic parchment is in proper case and refers to the Blood Line Royal Decedents
    that created it and not the general population of the Country.
    We are destroyed due to a lack of knowledge.

And when that 3 Trillion more comes to the people to help this country out, will be a good thing. Many are so far in debt because of no jobs that monies from the government is the only way to get things back up and people start buying things to get this economy back up and running. I myself will get a new computer when the next nice package comes around. And so many need more food stamps to keep eating now that the stores are getting back to a more normal status. TP is back on the shelves, no more limits on bread, no more limits on milk, and even the meat is getting back to a more normal stance in the coolers. Course the price is sky high but that is why people ned more food stamps, more monies from the government, I read that just maybe the next time the money is sent out is in many cases will be a debit card~!!! More like the FS program and welfare recipients are getting. The government is going to go back and reissue the 50 year bonds. and even a 100 year ones. That will start to pay back some of this money that has to be going out in this time of crisis. Which sure is Cool.

Fauci Backtracks As Cuomo Doubles-Down

Fauci caves as models collapse, while NY Governor tries to consolidate power even further

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New York City Will Be Left in RUINS and be a Shell of its Former Self as People Flee the Dying State

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

New York City Will Be Left in RUINS and be a Shell of its Former Self as People Flee the Dying State
    You live in cities to work for good money ,when you quit working you move to low tax states as mentioned in video