Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The NYC Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

NYT Changes Trump Headline After Caving To Democrat Backlash — Again

Jamie White - June 2, 2020 -
    Leftist paper appeases AOC and the far-left at the expense of fair reporting once again.

NY: Arabic Gas Station Owner Defends His Store From Looters With AK-47…

Probably the coolest guy on the Internet today.

Something to consider ...

If they call in the NG, they may not be able to trust ALL elements of the NG. Soldiers aren't immune to this communist stuff. They're not immune to looting (saw that firsthand here when the lava hit) and they're not immune to criminality. Particularly not the national guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    (sarcasm on)
    In Coeur d'Alene a bunch of "Karen's" snitched on seeing white vans full of protestors from out of State
    trying to simply bring attention to the hicks of northern Idaho the problems of policing 2500 miles away.
    Then, a bunch of gun toting civilians intimidated those peaceful protestors that were planning to pick up those
    strategically distributed building materials to emphasize their displeasure over an event 2500 miles away.
    (sarcasm off)